Why become a member? ×

Dick Venom And The Terrortones

BigRedX

More from Mr Venom and his Terrortones as part of Nottingham's [url="http://www.hockleyhustle.co.uk/"]Hockley Hustle[/url]

We're playing at [url="http://www.dogmabars.com/Nottingham.html"]Dogma, 9 Byard Lane, Nottingham NG1 2GJ[/url] which is just off Bridlesmith Gate, on Sunday 24th October - on stage at 7.00

And there's loads of other bands on throughout the day at the various venues involved - full details on the [url="http://www.hockleyhustle.co.uk/"]Hockley Hustle website[/url].

"An utterly rapturous punk rock orgy of psychobilly madness and a display of the kind of over-the-top machismo... they were brilliantly arrogant and totally raucous"
Left Lion review of our OxJam performance.

• 3 years later...

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1287926985' post='998879']
Just a quick bump and a reminder that as well as Dick Venom there's well over 100 different musical acts performing this afternoon and evening.

Is there no-one else here on bass chat performing at this event?
[/quote]

NecroQuote!!
You playing this year?

Sunday is the 26th not the 24th....I have just booked a night out in Wiltshire on the 25th to hand over the bass relay baton ....might manage to get back on the Sundayin time ...I have been trying to get to see you lot for ages!

[quote name='Raymondo' timestamp='1413224591' post='2576081']
Sunday is the 26th not the 24th....I have just booked a night out in Wiltshire on the 25th to hand over the bass relay baton ....might manage to get back on the Sundayin time ...I have been trying to get to see you lot for ages!
[/quote]

No, no..! Look again..! More closely..! This topic dates from 2010..! You're saved in time. Go in peace to Trowbridge; there's a whole lifetime to catch the Terrors another day...

(Phew..! A close call..! :rolleyes:[size=4])[/size]

Edited by Dad3353

Thanks for the zombie thread resurrection!

Unfortunately we're not playing The hockey Hustle this year. We were offered a couple of slots but neither were really suitable for our style of performance so rather than do something half-hearted we've had to decline.

However we are playing on Friday 17th as part of the Dick Venom Presents… series of gigs. This Friday will be supporting The Surfin' Birds and The Headstone Horrors at The Jam Café. The evening kicks off at around 9.00 and we'll be on stage at 9.30-ish with the other bands following. Expect a mixture of old and new songs and a couple of surprises.

[IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n249/BigRedX/10154522_962952797053794_8059787930577149611_n_zps6a253555.jpg[/IMG]

Ah ha!!!
I was so consumed by the joy of having secured a berth in the centre of English culture that is Trowbridge , that I couldn't see through my rose tinted spectacles to the date of the thread.

I fear now I must call in to spec savers during my jolly jaunt "dahn Saaff" as i believe the southern people pronounce it? in order to correct my vision. :blush:

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1413472996' post='2578609']
Go and see them tomorrow night and I'll dep for you in Brum ;)
[/quote]
No chance!...i've only just got back into the band.I don't need someone coming along and showing them how the bass lines SHOULD be played. :ph34r: :o