Why become a member? ×

Octavers get your octave down effects - ALL SOLD

tayste_2000

Up for sale this week because I need an Octron 2 god knows why its like twice the price of these pedals combined but stupidity will prevail.

Digitech BSW obviously this does more than just be an octaver but its sooooo good at being an octaver to me it's the best digital one on the market mint condition with box and manual etc etc - SOLD
Dod FX35 Octoplus a mainstay for me and my fav analogue octaver, way better than the Boss OC-2 and yes I owned them at the same time etc etc, It again is in mint condition except for the battery door that is loose , it doesn't fall off but it doesn't stay shut oddly but it's the door not the pedal so if you have any other dod pedals knocking about that would fix this, hell a bit of cellotape on the plastic latch would as well. As most of you know this is a common problem with Dod's and the battery door. Also has box. - SOLD

Just to explain the stupidity I need a pedal that can do octave down mixed with the normal signal and 100% octave down only and also octave up so since I don't have space for these 2 on my board to do this and then add a 3rd I'm going to get an Octron 2 which is the only pedal on the market that will do all 3 things even though the Octoplus and BSW will do both of my octave down requirements but you have to adjust settings and it doesn't work for what I need :) silly I know.

Open to offers on both etc etc.

Enjoy

Edited by tayste_2000

[quote name='dr.funk' post='112917' date='Jan 3 2008, 02:05 PM']Have a look at a Pearl octaver Tayste, that would sort you out. They sound lovely too.[/quote]

Yeah I know about those but I need the ability to switch between 3 modes so I don't have to bend down and adjust them.

Anyway found another Octron 2 so Dod back for sale :)

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='115357' date='Jan 7 2008, 12:21 PM']It doesn't nothing except a Pog will do that and even then it's going to sound like crap[/quote]

yeah I guessed that, but I wondered how well it copes if you DO use it.