Why become a member? ×

BOTH SOLD NOW - NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Grand Wazoo

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='982138' date='Oct 8 2010, 11:07 PM']After having got used to the fanned frets, I am finding it difficult to return to parallel frets in particular those on my 5 strings basses where a low B on the Dingwall it's like a totally different instrument compared to that of an EBMM 5 string bass.[/quote]

How do you find the dingwall GW? I like the idea of them, the fanned frets seem to make sense ergonomically, as your hand wants to curve a bit up and down the neck. I'd love to play one. A precision with fanned frets..... possibly my dream bass!

Edited by cameltoe

Damn...if only you'd be interested in trading the cos jazz for my 5 string LTD! I bought it £750 or so new, but it's a bugger to try an shift on, i've tried...Oooh but I do want it! But I've just bought 3 basses in the past 6 months! so wish I could justify buying another! I just need to say, it's one beauty of a bass, if a little weird, but I'd so love to play it on stage!

[quote name='SignsOfDelirium_bassist' post='995486' date='Oct 21 2010, 12:33 AM']Damn...if only you'd be interested in trading the cos jazz for my 5 string LTD! I bought it £750 or so new, but it's a bugger to try an shift on, i've tried...Oooh but I do want it! But I've just bought 3 basses in the past 6 months! so wish I could justify buying another! I just need to say, it's one beauty of a bass, if a little weird, but I'd so love to play it on stage![/quote]

Think about it, you want it, you buy, you get a free unique strap and an original Fender Tweed gig bag worth £35!!

PM me, we'll do biz-niz

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='995517' date='Oct 21 2010, 02:47 AM']What kind of difference did the electronics mods make?[/quote]

hmmm lets say, the 2 original pickups were very very thin sounding, having owned 5 or 6 real original USA Fender Jazz Basses in the last 20 years I have some idea as to how the real thing should sound and , fitting the 2 Seymour Duncans pickups plus the period correct wiriing kit and pots has given the bass an impressive sound spectrum, that has had both me and a few friends startled at how good the result was.

• 1 month later...

The Squier CV 50's Precision is now sold and the only one left is the Squier Moo Moo CV Jazz.

Remember if you are interested you can buy it as it is with the Bovine look or I can return it to Olympic White as I have all the original parts, (pickguard, knobs and pickup covers) and as for the cow spots those are easy peel decals that can just be lifted off.

PM me if interested.

Edited by Grand Wazoo

WOW there is a lot of interest already in this bass, it's only been two days since I've put it on ebay, and so far it's had 311 visitors, but what I find remarkable is the number of people "watching" this, I never had so many in any auction I have ever put on ebay [b]51 Watchers!!?? WTF??[/b]