Why become a member? ×

Hello all

big rob

Hi,
I have been playing bass now for about 18 years man and boy. I started with a Washburn bass and a carlsbro amp, moved to a washburn status bass (still miss that one) and started to use Trace elliot amps and cabs. From there i went to a Jaydee Mark King which i wish had never sold and traded in for a Status series 2 (great bass don't get me wrong but still miss the JD).
Current set up and the same for about the last 10 years is a Alembic Mark King standard in walnut and a Trace Elliot GP12 amp with a 4X10 cab, still on the look out to rekindle my love for the JD so if anyone knows of any up for grabs then please let me know.
Currently playing in a band which mixes alot of technology with the standard guitar bass and drums setup, not techno but trying to use the tech to add an extra layer to the sound, also love to try and chuck some funk in whenever i can. Current bands name "The Nicole Steel"

Rob.