Why become a member? ×

The Ultimate Modulus Flea **DEAL Done**

Marcus

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat..............
I can't believe this hasn't sold. My Flea Bass sold for £1000 on Ebay two months ago, and it was nothing like as well spec'd as Mark's, AND mine had been repaired and refined....
Mark, anything less than £1250 for that is too cheap so keep it mate. You know you'll only buy another one one day anyway!

Or...

I'm thinking about offering you a '74 Precision AND the P/J fretless we almost traded recently (now fixed by Paul C) in exchange....

However, I'm sure someone will see sense and put me out of my mIsery :)

C

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='Beedster' post='162349' date='Mar 23 2008, 08:12 PM']Whaaaaaaaaaaaat..............
I can't believe this hasn't sold. My Flea Bass sold for £1000 on Ebay two months ago, and it was nothing like as well spec'd as Mark's, AND mine had been repaired and refined....
Mark, anything less than £1250 for that is too cheap so keep it mate. You know you'll only buy another one one day anyway!

Or...

I'm thinking about offering you a '74 Precision AND the P/J fretless we almost traded recently (now fixed by Paul C) in exchange....

C[/quote]

It's Crazy isn't it ?

Damn that Credit Crunch :huh:

Your Precisions are nice for sure.....

I may be trading the Flea into a local music store against an AMP. A cash sales would obviously give me more options in negotiating etc, so (Sensible) cash offers are invited and trades possible too

High on my shopping list are

Aguilar DB / GS 112 cabs
Aguilar DB750 / AG500
MarkBass F1

Certainly other stuff considered all PM's will be considered replied to

Cheers

Mark

[quote name='Beedster' post='162349' date='Mar 23 2008, 08:12 PM']Whaaaaaaaaaaaat..............

Or...

C[/quote]

Fleabasses seem to be very hard to sell at the moment, took months to sell mine!

[quote name='Waldo' post='162588' date='Mar 24 2008, 12:21 PM']Fleabasses seem to be very hard to sell at the moment, took months to sell mine![/quote]

I think everythings slow, but yeah, Ray's & Warwicks seem to be in low demand, Ric's & Fenders are having their day again !!

The Flea's still here guys, happy to consider trades

Mark

[quote name='Marcus' post='162783' date='Mar 24 2008, 06:58 PM']I think everythings slow, but yeah, Ray's & Warwicks seem to be in low demand, Ric's & Fenders are having their day again !!

The Flea's still here guys, happy to consider trades

Mark[/quote]

Maybe it's time to sell my '73 Ricky then!

[quote name='610*c' post='162890' date='Mar 24 2008, 10:35 PM']Id give my right arm for this but then it probably would'nt get the use it deserves....[/quote]

heres a suggestion........

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ThulqDmKc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ThulqDmKc[/url]

sorry couldn't resist !!

[quote name='Marcus' post='162988' date='Mar 25 2008, 09:19 AM']heres a suggestion........

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ThulqDmKc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ThulqDmKc[/url]

sorry couldn't resist !![/quote]

Now that is amazing!

I thought I'd update on the Flea. I'm absolutely loving it, popped some new strings on today (EB Ultra Slinkeys) and actually had a raise the action a smidge, so graphite necks do move a bit :)

I'm loving the tone when a little bit of bass is boosted and the mids are very upper middy which is great for a slappin' an a poppin' if that's your thing.

Basically, I'm loving it, oops must stop repeating myself.

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='165602' date='Mar 28 2008, 10:10 PM']I thought I'd update on the Flea. I'm absolutely loving it, popped some new strings on today (EB Ultra Slinkeys) and actually had a raise the action a smidge, so graphite necks do move a bit :)

I'm loving the tone when a little bit of bass is boosted and the mids are very upper middy which is great for a slappin' an a poppin' if that's your thing.

Basically, I'm loving it, oops must stop repeating myself.[/quote]

Pleased you and the Flea are getting along so well........ hell of a bass that just screams to be slapped !!!