Why become a member? ×

Zoom B2 1.u. Multi-Fx Unit For Sale, **SOLD**

silverfoxnik

[b]**SOLD** Thanks for all the interest![/b]

Hi Folks

I bought this [b]Zoom B2 1.u. Multi-Fx Unit[/b] about 2 years ago here on Basschat and in that time have used it at countless gigs & rehearsals where it has been very good indeed.. It's got so many features for the money, it's untrue! :) But since I bought Stevie's TC Electronics pre-amp last month, i'm just not using this or any other fx units at all, so I thought I'd see if anyone here is after one..

So, here it is offered for sale at [b]£45 o.n.o.[/b] which is a bit less than I paid for it and still about[b] £60 cheaper[/b] than you can buy them new at places like Andertons (see [url="http://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-guitar-fx/pid15101/cid578/zoom-b21u-bass-effects-wusb-interface-inc-free-psu.asp"]HERE[/url]).

[b]Features:[/b]
The Andertons site lists the following, which sums it up nicely!

[i]'Bass Guitar Effects with USB Interface in Pro Audio Specs
The G Series effects pedals are the most powerful Zoom has introduced to date. All are based on an all-new ZFX-3 processor: 32-Bit Processing, 96kHz sampling, 24-Bit A/D, D/A converters. Like its little brother, the Zoom B2, the Zoom B2.1U comes with seven effects modules with 45 effects types, an ultra-wide frequency response of 20Hz-40kHz (which is 20kHz wider than some pro-quality recording studio preamps), a built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm patterns, an integrated chromatic tuner. Along with all of this, the B2.1U adds an expression pedal to get the most out of your Zoom-tones, and when you're ready to record, the Zoom B2.1U incorporates a USB interface, and includes Cubase LE software! What makes it really cool, is that you can record to DAW with zero latency, which is incredibly important for guitar players. Did we mention that you get all this and world-famous Zoom-tone at a price that'll make you look Twice? '[/i]

[b]Reviews:[/b]
There is a lot online about it, but the Harmony Central reviews are pretty helpful I'd say! have a look here at the [url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Zoom/B2.1U/50/1"]REVIEWS[/url]

There's also a lot of stuff on Talkbass (and even here IIRC) about how to use it, favourite settings etc. I tended to use it most as a tuner, a mute, a volume boost, a way of balancing different basses with different outputs during a gig, and for it's auto-wah type effect..It was also brilliant for rehearsals where I'd just take it and 1 bass along and DI straight into the PA!!

[b]Photos:[/b]
Here's a photo of the unit itself...As you can see it's in quite good condition and comes boxed with manual.. I will have a hunt for the box, manual and CD that it came with and upload those later or tomorrow.

[attachment=58126:IMG01423...901_0828.jpg]

I'm happy to post it and if that is what's required and I promise that it will be very well packed! If you're local and want to come and collect it and have a listen, then by all means please do. Payment is cool by Paypal, cheque or cash on collection of course!

Thanks for looking..any questions - please PM me or just ask away here.

Cheers

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik

BUMP! :)

Just to say in answer to the PMs I've had that postage is £5.50 by Royal Mail Standard Parcels delivery or £8.65 by their Special Delivery service and no, there isn't a PSU with it, but you can pick a Zoom one up on Ebay for example, for less than a tenner..