Why become a member? ×

withdrawn

Bassdude BE

Having sold exactly the same rig myself some years ago, Wawickhunt's post is bang on - I think you may be a little unrealistic with your pricing to tempt buyers on this forum.

If you have a look at ebay right now you'll see a 350 listed with (what I would consider) a much more realistic price. Of course it's entirely up to you what you try to sell yours for but I hope this helps in explaining why there is little interest here.

If you'd like to know what I got for my rig, please PM me.

I hope this helps.

BBass

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='946380' date='Sep 5 2010, 05:19 PM']price is negociable,
but you have to consider that all this gear is less than a year old and in brand new condition...[/quote]
Does the Sterling have the highly important and scientifically proven "RoasteD"neck....if not then theres the reason it aint been snapped up :)

as far as i know these roasteD's aren't available yet, so it's a standard maple neck offcourse...

btw, those roasteD's only come with an Ebony fretboard, so for those who like the sound and feel of the maple fretboard my sterling is still the best choice! :)

Edited by Bassdude BE

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='946543' date='Sep 5 2010, 07:10 PM']as far as i know these roasteD's aren't available yet, so it's a standard neck offcourse...[/quote]
Oh NO.....If only it had it may have been a prototype......I thought the roasted was available as I recently heard they moved on to trialling the SALTED

[quote name='Bassdude BE' post='946380' date='Sep 5 2010, 05:19 PM']price is negociable,
but you have to consider that all this gear is less than a year old and in brand new condition...[/quote]

Like cars mate, as soon as you take it off the forecourt it will lose money.
Your bass is £1200 new if you google it.
Most people will look and say for an extra £200 i can have a brand new one.
Unless guitars or basses have a vintage heritage behind them, people will think twice before
parting with close to £1000.

Think you may struggle to sell it mate. Your best bet is to advertise it everywhere or
swap for the bass you want.

• 2 weeks later...

no prob , there's another sandberg jm where i have my eye on (somewhere close) that i am going to take a look at in a few days, so we will see how that works out...
love the white/black combination on your jm4 though.. :)

grtz

Edited by Bassdude BE

PRICEDROP & BUMP!!!

[u]Bas is in mint condition, never gigged, never used outside the house & has only been used for 45 hours max.!!![/u]

[b]You can't find them any newer than this![/b] unless you buy it brand new and pay a lot more ofcourse ... :) and even then you will not find much of a difference! :rolleyes:

shipping = 40£

for more close-up picture's and so fort, mail me at: fc26721 (at) skynet (dot) be

grtz

Edited by Bassdude BE

The sterlings neck is slim like jazz neck, and I think for the style of music that this bass would be perfect.

It's supposedly aggressive, and in the mix I'm think of it'll cut through and hold down a lot of low end, may e you should try this bass in the sound setting you are wanting to play, I doubt very much changing to something like sadowsky JM or any other jazz bass will be much better than a sterling for the sound I think you are after.

[quote name='Bassdude BE']The EBS HD350 head i had for sale has just been sold to "Davidak" from here on the forum, so you can check with him for refference![/quote]

Yes, I've bought HD350 from Don, really great man to deal with, I'm awaiting it to be delivered tomorrow. Nice communication and super fast service. Gentleman.

Edited by davidak

Decided to keep this one...

just couldn't get a right price for such a magnificent bass and after a proffesional set-up and using it with my new band yesterday i just fell in love with it all over again and that also made me realize i don't need a new bass, i just need a new amp!!! :rolleyes:

:)

Edited by Bassdude BE