Why become a member? ×

F/T Lakland DJ5 for Ric 4003/1

minty fresh death

This looks a bit like Nicks (OHM's) old DJ5? If so give it a bit of time. I just bought one - a twin of this but black sparkle - hate it at the mo but will try and grow to love it.

If not ignore the above and good look with the sale.

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='martthebass' post='106607' date='Dec 19 2007, 05:51 PM']This looks a bit like Nicks (OHM's) old DJ5? If so give it a bit of time. I just bought one - a twin of this but black sparkle - hate it at the mo but will try and grow to love it.

If not ignore the above and good look with the sale.[/quote]

Nope this one is from the US, it's a really nice bass in perfect condition.

I certainly don't want to sell it, just really fancy trying out a 4003/1 again. I don't need a 5 string at the moment, if there are no trade offers for a Ric i'll just keep it since it's a really nice bass :)

[quote name='martthebass' post='106607' date='Dec 19 2007, 05:51 PM']This looks a bit like Nicks (OHM's) old DJ5? If so give it a bit of time. I just bought one - a twin of this but black sparkle - hate it at the mo but will try and grow to love it.

If not ignore the above and good look with the sale.[/quote]

If it's a DJ5 and you still hate it around March/April, please send me a PM.
Thankee
P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='111839' date='Jan 1 2008, 03:46 PM']Thanks for the kind words Nick :huh:

It's technically sold to someone on here at the moment with a cash offer, he should be coming up this weekend to have a look at her and a noodle :)[/quote]
I'm glad about that ... I already have an Audere loaded Jazz and the tone is just awesome .
Seems silly for me to have 2 of them lol

• 4 weeks later...