Why become a member? ×

GB Spitfire

thebeeps

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='105944' date='Dec 18 2007, 02:22 PM']Spitfires come in a GB case. If it aint got the case someone may think its not quite pukka.[/quote]

My GB Case lasted for 1 Three month tour....They aint flight cases...
So quite possible this fellow has a genuine reason for No GB Case..
That Should not make people think that it is not quite Pukka , as you put it.

Proberly not a good time to sell Good Basses , xmas etc...

Good luck with the sale.

Garry

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='108067' date='Dec 22 2007, 11:44 AM']To be fair all the cases everyone uses are the same. They may have GB or Shuker on the top but they have Hiscox on the side.[/quote]

Black Cat are another company doing the exact case.....
All these cases are fine for Car travel...
But i still think they could all do better with the catches , hinges and locks..

Garry

Edited by lowdown

[quote name='thebeeps' post='105795' date='Dec 18 2007, 10:40 AM']I am putting this on here for a friend
GB Spitfire Quilted maple top ,highly figured maple neck, deep sunburst finish.A few dinks but nothing major
£900 ovno .Any enquiries I will pass on his phone number[/quote]

pity it's not a five...had one..let it go...a**epiece...fantastic basses, if in doubt..play one!!!

good luck

Merry Christmas

Andy

New Year Resolution.......

Leave other peoples listings alone, if you dont like em, dont comment on them except by pm to the seller. Commenting for all to see is just plain rude IMHO, and serves no purpose unless the seller is plainly trying to mislead people, and this is clearly not the case on this occasion, thebeeps from my experience is a top bloke and I nearly bought this myself with his help before it even reached these pages. Rant over!

Good Luck With the Sale.

You are right and I have deleted all my other posts in this thread. Sloppy selling can undermine the value of a brand (as seen by some of the other comments) and when it is a brand I have invested considerable dosh in it winds me up. You are gonna invest a lot of money in this brand as well.