Why become a member? ×

CMI Ricky Copy

chrisAngryman

Open for offers on this really, I guess about £ 50 quid plus delivery

Bit of a project needed The body and neck are fine and in not bad nick the neck is straight.
Last time I played this the neck pick-up was working but not the bridge.

Please ask any questions you might have and I'll try to answer them ASAP

Edited by chrisAngryman

Hmm there is no chance anyone with any sense would pay £400 for this bass the last CMI on here was in working perfect nick for the age, This is not and will need alot of parts and time, I bought my current Stingray from bass chat for a really fair price and believe that's the way the site should work.

[quote name='chrisAngryman' post='929188' date='Aug 18 2010, 10:38 PM']Hmm there is no chance anyone with any sense would pay £400 for this bass the last CMI on here was in working perfect nick for the age, This is not and will need alot of parts and time, I bought my current Stingray from bass chat for a really fair price and believe that's the way the site should work.[/quote]
Gutted, just gutted - gonna blame my friend for missing this - was out for her birthday.

Why couldn`t her parents have decided on sh*gging on a different day 32 years ago?

I curse them!

Bloody hell, that's what I miss out on by having a late tea! :)

Will whoever gets this please post detailed pics, preferably stripped-down. Is this a bolt-neck? I assume so from the lack of a binding gap at the tail. Every other bolt-neck CMI I've seen has been a Matsumoku, which this isn't. Very curious.

Jon.