Why become a member? ×

EBS Combo 150 (Not Working!)

MB1

MB1. :)
...just put in EBS ...
Got to admit!...was initially tempting.. but the more i thought about it?...could be a cheap fix!...but knowing my luck!...should be interesting to see what it goes for?....Collection from Felicity...Kendal that is! :rolleyes:

P.S...Its not mine!

Interesting one. Zero feedback and the expression "it could be a fuse" is suspicious though. ("I'm too stupid to change a fuse or ask somebody with an IQ over 100 how to do it"). My guess is he's had a quote for the repair and it would cost more than the amp's worth.

[quote name='stevie' post='926326' date='Aug 16 2010, 12:08 PM']Interesting one. Zero feedback and the expression "it could be a fuse" is suspicious though. ("I'm too stupid to change a fuse or ask somebody with an IQ over 100 how to do it"). My guess is he's had a quote for the repair and it would cost more than the amp's worth.[/quote]

does indeed sound like this...

[quote name='stevie' post='926326' date='Aug 16 2010, 12:08 PM']Interesting one. Zero feedback and the expression "it could be a fuse" is suspicious though. ("I'm too stupid to change a fuse or ask somebody with an IQ over 100 how to do it"). My guess is he's had a quote for the repair and it would cost more than the amp's worth.[/quote]

...Hes got 1083...100% Positive Feedback.. :rolleyes: ..The Plop Thickens!

[quote name='MB1' post='926621' date='Aug 16 2010, 04:13 PM']MB1. :)
...Hes got 1083...100% Positive Feedback.. :rolleyes: ..The Plop Thickens![/quote]

Mmmm. I wonder if I misread his feedback rating..... Over a thousand feedbacks without a single negative is pretty impressive.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='JPJ' post='935747' date='Aug 25 2010, 10:56 AM']At the winning bid of £215, I sure hope it's a simple fix![/quote]

...I Know!...Seems somebody was Confident on repairing it!

Edited by MB1