Left leaderboard
The GroovyPlucker

Feedback for uzzell

[size=4][size=4][font="Arial Narrow"]Just bought an Aguilar cab from Uzzell there, and a pleasant experience it was too. Another fine Gentleman on this wonderful forum. Great and consistent communications made this deal very easy. Goods were immaculate and safely & securely couriered.
Have no hesitation in dealing with this fine member of our forum.[/font][/size][/size]

[size=5][font="Book Antiqua"][size=6][i]The GroovyPlucker[/i][font="Book Antiqua"][/font][size=6][/size][/size][/font][/size]

Just bought some strings and they turned up in the post as expected. All good. Thanks very much.

Cheers

Chris just bought my Bass VI, and what a pleasure it was to deal with him. Comms throughout have been excellent despite his demanding work schedule, and payment was a breeze. I would have no qualms whatsoever dealing with Chris again, and would heartily recommend him as a buyer to anyone on this forum.

Enjoy the bass brother!

Just sold Chris my VMT and things couldn't have gone smoother. Very fast payment and good comms. Would happily sell him something else in a heat beat lol.

Edited by dave_bass5