Why become a member? ×

Fender Geddy Lee - WITHDRAWN

basskit_case

Withdrawn

I am only selling it because I am trying to reduce my bass collection.

Since the last listing I got my local guitar repair person to fix a couple of marks on the sides of the lower half of the bass, they have been made level and now just need polishing up.
The two picture show the original marks, I will post further pics of the repairs tonight.

I will get some pictures of the repair added to the listing tonight.

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='BT!' post='929283' date='Aug 19 2010, 02:11 AM']fancy this?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=98948"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=98948[/url][/quote]

Thanks for the offer BT!, in a few weeks I might be interested but right now I am just looking for a sale

[quote name='basskit_case' post='931216' date='Aug 20 2010, 06:34 PM']Thanks for the offer BT!, in a few weeks I might be interested but right now I am just looking for a sale[/quote]

ok man. let me know if you do :)

[quote name='BT!' post='935590' date='Aug 25 2010, 03:14 AM']actually shocked this is still here[/quote]

Me too, can't make it any cheaper

[quote name='EddyGlee' post='935720' date='Aug 25 2010, 10:37 AM']Totally Awesome Bass .. as good as any other bass on the planet .. and great price

Good Luck with Sale[/quote]

Thanks, appreciate it.

Hi Basskit

Can you tell me if this is Mexican or Japanese? How old it is, and any more of its history? I have not looked at these before so know very little about them but the price seems good value compared to some I've seen on eBay. I am seriously looking for a MIJ/CIJ instrument.

Reeeegards

C

[quote name='steelman' post='946823' date='Sep 6 2010, 12:40 AM']Come on Basskit.

I've got 2 babies ( 14 and 16 ) and I know you simply can't be THAT tired !!!!

you set a Monday morning deadline!!!

C :rolleyes:[/quote]

It crossed my mind to reply to this at 1am and 4am when I was warming baby bottles and at 6am when I got up for work. :)
At least I am now at work so I can have a sleep in the toilets most of the morning.

The bass is CIJ and I bought it from TOM1946 back in March.

I am know wavering and think that I may keep the bass, from what people have said it seems that it might be a worthwhile investment to keep it and get somebody suitable to fix the bodywork issues.

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='basskit_case' post='946906' date='Sep 6 2010, 09:06 AM']It crossed my mind to reply to this at 1am and 4am when I was warming baby bottles and at 6am when I got up for work. :)
At least I am now at work so I can have a sleep in the toilets most of the morning.

The bass is CIJ and I bought it from TOM1946 back in March.

I am know wavering and think that I may keep the bass, from what people have said it seems that it might be a worthwhile investment to keep it and get somebody suitable to fix the bodywork issues.[/quote]

I am seriously amazed that this is still around. Stunning basses and a superb price. I would never sell mine, I love it to bits. Seriously if it doesn't sell at this price keep it. It would be a travesty to let it go any lower.

Matt

[quote name='the hand of john curley' post='947026' date='Sep 6 2010, 11:15 AM']I am seriously amazed that this is still around. Stunning basses and a superb price. I would never sell mine, I love it to bits. Seriously if it doesn't sell at this price keep it. It would be a travesty to let it go any lower.

Matt[/quote]

Thats good enough for me Matt, I had been thinking of keeping hold it and your right it is a great bass.

This bass is now withdrawn.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='basskit_case' post='917383' date='Aug 6 2010, 08:37 PM']I am re-listing my Fender Geddy Lee for £450.

I am only selling it because I am trying to reduce my bass collection.

Since the last listing I got my local guitar repair person to fix a couple of marks on the sides of the lower half of the bass, they have been made level and now just need polishing up.
The two picture show the original marks, I will post further pics of the repairs tonight.

I will get some pictures of the repair added to the listing tonight.[/quote]

Hey!

I know there's not much more annoying than people trying to tempt you with trades when you've clearly stated you want a cash sale only, but could I tempt you with a swap for [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104891&hl=Warmoth+Jazz"]THIS?[/url].

Wouldn't be a bad deal on your part, if my bass takes your fancy, bearing in mind the Audere and the Nordy's and the fact that I was asking over 500 notes for it, and it's in great nick, the body only has 2 tiny marks on it. Wad'yreckon?

Edited by SisterAbdullahX