Why become a member? ×

Yamaha RBXJM1 NOW WITHDRAWN! 10/8/2010

Truckstop

Hello all,

I want an ESP so i'm going to have to part with my blue Yamaha RBXJM1.
It's been played for nearly 10 years so it could do with a bit of a clean but all the electrics work fine. Sounds great; legendary bright middle growl and quite unbelievable clarity really are the selling points of this guitar. Built like a house and weighs almost as much. I'm even throwing in a hardcase too. It's battered, but it's still got three catches and it has a handle.
I'm looking for about £500, but try me. You might catch me in a generous mood.

If anyone's interested, email me and i'll send you a load of photos of my actual guitar, but for now, here's a stock photo courtesy of google:

Speak your brains!

Truckstop ([email protected])

Edited by Truckstop

[quote name='Lorne' post='918875' date='Aug 8 2010, 05:21 PM']Great basses,could do with a hardcase too,but alas,no cash

But here's mine

[/quote]

Ha ha, fancy a swap for the red one...?

[attachment=56081:Image003.jpg]

[attachment=56082:Image005.jpg]

[attachment=56084:Image006.jpg]

[attachment=56085:Image004.jpg]

Here are some pictures though. Finally worked out where the 'manage current attachments' menu was(!). What information would everybody like?

Speak your brains!

Truckstop

[quote name='Truckstop' post='918958' date='Aug 8 2010, 07:13 PM']Ha ha, fancy a swap for the red one...?

[attachment=56081:Image003.jpg]

[attachment=56082:Image005.jpg]

[attachment=56084:Image006.jpg]

[attachment=56085:Image004.jpg]

Here are some pictures though. Finally worked out where the 'manage current attachments' menu was(!). What information would everybody like?

Speak your brains!

Truckstop[/quote]

Ha ha,nope,you can bring your's to Plymouth and swap it for an Ibanez guitar though LOL

[quote name='Truckstop' post='921005' date='Aug 10 2010, 09:20 PM']Honestly, i'm not too bothered about not selling it. Like I said, I love it again. I guess i'll just have to save for a few more months to buy the ESP im after!

Speak your brains!

Truckstop[/quote]

To be honest (And upset the ESP lovers - of which I am one,but not LTD's),The Yamaha is most likely the better bass anyway :rolleyes: :)