Why become a member? ×

SOLD EHX Pedals to go...

Lenny B

Couple of EHX's for sale;

Old faithful Q-Tron. Works fine, but looks pretty aged / scratched. Think I still have the original box somewhere... £40 + P&P

Nano Bassballs - Good condition - £30 +P&P

I'm in Central London, so am happy to meet (and therefore no P&P)

Cheers

NOW BOTH SOLD

Edited by Lenny B

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='908319' date='Jul 28 2010, 03:48 PM']Shouldn't be more than a fiver. I just had a far heavier pedal mailed to me from Wales to N.Ireland for a fiver.[/quote]

Cheers Gareth.

Ok - P&P is £5 for the Nano BB

Edited by Lenny B

[quote name='noelk27' post='918386' date='Aug 7 2010, 10:23 PM']Big one, silver finish, four knobs, came in a wooden box? The 18v or 9v version?[/quote]

Exactly that - four knobs, two switches

I knew about the Q-Tron plus, but didn't realise there were different voltages for the 'classic' - I think it's 18V but will have to dig it out and check - it came with the EHX mains lead, so never checked beyond that - will have a look tomorrow

[quote name='Lenny B' post='918397' date='Aug 7 2010, 10:29 PM']Exactly that - four knobs, two switches

I knew about the Q-Tron plus, but didn't realise there were different voltages for the 'classic' - I think it's 18V but will have to dig it out and check - it came with the EHX mains lead, so never checked beyond that - will have a look tomorrow[/quote]

Hmmm.... it doesn't say on it what the voltage is - will guess it's the 18V

• 5 weeks later...