Why become a member? ×

Now sold

Prime_BASS

Im downsizing due to needs and available space.

I've ordered a Barefaced midget, so the money would go towards re-financing my banks account.

if you are looking on here or are a regular basschatter you know what this is, so hopefully I dont need to describe it too much.

condition is like new, it looks brand new. with the silver grill cloth.

Its been used with an ampeg SVT III pro, an Orange AD140(for sale) and currently the Orange Terror Bass 500w model.
Its also only been gigged 4 times, once at with no PA support, no problem though didnt need it, could hear every note clear as day 200 yards at the back of the hall we was in.

this thing shakes my house, and you only have to search it and find out all its praise.

I'd like to sell for £300, collected (from nottingham) or I can figure out posting it, which should be around £25, but dont hold me to that.

also I'd be open to trades on a very light 1x12 (prefer another midget) or the 2x10 isobaric orange cab.
[attachment=54943:IMG_0646.jpg]

Edited by Prime_BASS

Yeah, I just paid £450 + £25 P&P and I get all that back (inc P&P) but pay £25 P&P to get it back to Alex. I can get this one shipped for £350, which saves me £100. Not sure how warranties or the likes would work though.

Lowered the price to help persuade anyone.

Trades still open for a midget, orange isobaric 2x10. Or anyway vert light weight, 1x12 2x10.

Or even something crazy like a 4x5 (a la PJB gear) as long as it goes as low as 33hz, no tweetered cabs thanks

[quote name='largo' post='905254' date='Jul 25 2010, 09:40 PM']Yeah, I just paid £450 + £25 P&P and I get all that back (inc P&P) but pay £25 P&P to get it back to Alex. I can get this one shipped for £350, which saves me £100. Not sure how warranties or the likes would work though.[/quote]

Warranty is transferable according to the website (last time I looked) but I don't think anyone would judge him harshly if you found yourself told where to go.