Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer stage 1 NT 5 string

grahamd

OK folks up for sale is my Warwick Streamer stage 1 NT 5 string.

Flamed maple with Akanga stripes, wenge board, MEC humbuckers and active 3 band eq, made 2004

Fantastic bass, does the lot - classic growl, great Zender through your Fenders to a very hifi Ken Smith like modern sound. Pretty much immaculate, no dings, been waxed regularly, new jack socket

19-20mm spacing at the bridge, but fully adjustable, set up really nicely, neck is wide but not deep and really comfortable to play. Weight is about 9lbs and very comfy on the strap

Reason for sale is I got this for a project that never got off the ground, and an incoming Sadowsky Fl means I need to generate cash, so not after trades I’m afraid.

I’m into this bass for £1k and Thomann are currently asking £2400, so I’m asking £850 firm, which I think is very reasonable. Comes with newish padded Warwick gig bag, some wax, straplocks and truss tool

Anyone is welcome to come and try this beauty out in the Bath/Bristol area. Collection preferred but can post at your expense, or meet within reasonable distance

thanks for looking :)
Graham

Edited by grahamd

[quote name='dmz' post='901413' date='Jul 21 2010, 10:45 PM']Beautiful !

All the best with your sale - if this was unlined fretless I'd be biting your hand off .......[/quote]

An 'Is it a Streamer unlined fretless 4 or 5 you are interested in dmz?' type bump! :)