Why become a member? ×

Aguilar AG500sc -SOLD!!!!!!

I am thinking of moving on my Aggie AG500SC which I have had from new and bought from The Bass Gallery about 2 years ago. It has been in a rack case since I bought it and so is in mint condition throughout.

I am 99% certain that I am going to go for a different brand of head but would like to know if I can shift the Aggie first!

These amps are £815 new so I think £500 ono would be a fair price for it.

Let me know if you have any questions or need some pics.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Gunsfreddy2003

That's the AG500sc I demoed at The Gallery before you bought it I reckon. Absolute killer amp, I loved it but it was beyond my budget at the time. If this had been going for that price back when I was looking I'd have had your arm off! Settled on my rig now, good luck with this and have a bump on me. Great sounding amp, really warm and punchy.

Thanks for the bump. You'll be pleased to know that I have given the amp a good home for the last couple of years!

[quote name='ezbass' post='897783' date='Jul 18 2010, 08:55 AM']That's the AG500sc I demoed at The Gallery before you bought it I reckon. Absolute killer amp, I loved it but it was beyond my budget at the time. If this had been going for that price back when I was looking I'd have had your arm off! Settled on my rig now, good luck with this and have a bump on me. Great sounding amp, really warm and punchy.[/quote]

Hiya,

Are you interested in a trade or just a straight sale?

I've recently bought an Aguilar GS410 off Basschat, and looking to get a head to go with it.

Currently using an Ashdown Classic series 500w head, but not really my cup of tea, so might be looking to shift it.
Any interest to you?

Hi,

Straight sale I am afraid.

Thanks

[quote name='bassbiscuits' post='900515' date='Jul 20 2010, 09:45 PM']Hiya,

Are you interested in a trade or just a straight sale?

I've recently bought an Aguilar GS410 off Basschat, and looking to get a head to go with it.

Currently using an Ashdown Classic series 500w head, but not really my cup of tea, so might be looking to shift it.
Any interest to you?[/quote]

Thanks Firmo, I think so too!!

Nice avatar BTW!!!!! :)

[quote name='firmo' post='906122' date='Jul 26 2010, 05:50 PM']Absolute bargain this, especially with the extras thrown in too. I bought one off here just a couple of weeks ago![/quote]