Why become a member? ×

PC Parts/Laptop Parts....

dougie

Clearing out my junk room and will be lobbing out loads of surplus parts ive salvaged from machines ive rebuilt/scrapped
loads of memory ddr/ddr2.various hard drives(from 40-160gb ide),graphic cards(agp),dvd writers,cpu`s(mostly skt 775 p4),few mobos(775 and older 748 p4),psu`s etc etc.....pm if anyone can use any of it.

[quote name='dougie' post='890005' date='Jul 9 2010, 12:01 AM']Clearing out my junk room and will be lobbing out loads of surplus parts ive salvaged from machines ive rebuilt/scrapped
loads of memory ddr/ddr2.various hard drives(from 40-160gb ide),graphic cards(agp),dvd writers,cpu`s(mostly skt 775 p4),few mobos(775 and older 748 p4),psu`s etc etc.....pm if anyone can use any of it.[/quote]

I'd be interested in the DVD writers & the larger Hard Drives.......?

G.

[quote name='TDM' post='892113' date='Jul 11 2010, 05:53 PM']The 775 stuff might be useful to me, do you know what models the mobos are?[/quote]
kind of,one a Asus P5GD1-FM
other two are similar spec but havnt tested either of them,the asus is working and still sitting with a skt 775 2.9ghz cpu/fan.

[quote name='Balcro' post='898917' date='Jul 19 2010, 01:33 PM']Dougie, did you get my PM?

Balcro.[/quote]Sure did m8,was working away and later back than expected...hope to get them sent by THIS Friday at latest.

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='908874' date='Jul 29 2010, 08:24 AM']Any ddr2 memory and 775 cpu left?[/quote]
Memorys gone m8 but yes got a 2.9ghz processor-FINALLY GOT JIFFY BAGS SO THE 3 OF U THAT PM`D POSTING IN THE MORNING GUYS,SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY...PUT IT DOWN TO AN ARSEHOLE BOSS THAT THINKS ITS OK TO SENT A GUY WITH A YOUNG FAMILY AWAY FOR A WEEK AT A TIME WHILE OTHERS WITH NO KIDS GET TO SIT ON THEIR ARSE..... :) .RANT OVER :rolleyes:

[quote name='dougie' post='909050' date='Jul 29 2010, 11:38 AM']Memorys gone m8 but yes got a 2.9ghz processor-FINALLY GOT JIFFY BAGS SO THE 3 OF U THAT PM`D POSTING IN THE MORNING GUYS,SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY...PUT IT DOWN TO AN ARSEHOLE BOSS THAT THINKS ITS OK TO SENT A GUY WITH A YOUNG FAMILY AWAY FOR A WEEK AT A TIME WHILE OTHERS WITH NO KIDS GET TO SIT ON THEIR ARSE..... :) .RANT OVER :rolleyes:[/quote]

If kurcatovium ends up not taking that CPU I will have it for my old mans PC mate. Just PM me postage costs and I'll sort you out.

[quote name='dougie' post='909050' date='Jul 29 2010, 11:38 AM']Memorys gone m8 but yes got a 2.9ghz processor-FINALLY GOT JIFFY BAGS SO THE 3 OF U THAT PM`D POSTING IN THE MORNING GUYS,SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY...PUT IT DOWN TO AN ARSEHOLE BOSS THAT THINKS ITS OK TO SENT A GUY WITH A YOUNG FAMILY AWAY FOR A WEEK AT A TIME WHILE OTHERS WITH NO KIDS GET TO SIT ON THEIR ARSE..... :angry: .RANT OVER :)[/quote]

Noted, Ta.

Please include home address for reimbursement of P & P.

Balcro.

• 4 weeks later...