Why become a member? ×

Markbass Cab

Squib

Hi all
My NY604 is still up for sale, so bag yourself a bargain .

It's only a couple/few months old and is mint .
More than happy to dem to anyone wishing to come to North London.

£ 500 -00 ovno

Thanks.

Edited by Squib

[quote name='lscolman' post='886406' date='Jul 5 2010, 04:03 PM']Hi,

I'm interested in the NY604. How much for that please?

Cheers, Lee[/quote]

Sorry , just posted up the prices - fairly essential when trying to sell something eh ??

[quote name='Squib' post='886417' date='Jul 5 2010, 04:14 PM']Sorry , just posted up the prices - fairly essential when trying to sell something eh ??[/quote]
Might be easier putting them in this thread rather than a new one tough :rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale :)

[quote name='supabock' post='886705' date='Jul 5 2010, 09:41 PM']Do you have your personal messenger switched off so that no one can send you PM's??

Sorry,
I'm here there and everywhere at the moment and trying to keep track of things here ( and not succeeding that well ! )
Should find that my PM is switched on now.

quote name='Squib' date='Jul 5 2010, 09:34 PM' post='886699']
Hi,
I'm based around the Enfield area In North London.[/quote]

Hi,
I think you misunderstand, it is possible to send members on this site personal messages that go straight to your personal mailbox on the site. If someone sends you a PM by its very nature its a private mail and therefore people can communicate to discuss things like pricing or offers on kit you may be selling, or indeed their opinions if that's the case without having to post it as part of your thread.

Your PM is still off

Steve

Is that two inputs on the LMK? (I can jus about see the writing, sorry for the almost obvious sounding question)

Nvm Google is good. :)
Have to say I've never seen on of these before...

Edited by Kongo

[quote name='supabock' post='886843' date='Jul 5 2010, 11:18 PM']Hi,
I think you misunderstand, it is possible to send members on this site personal messages that go straight to your personal mailbox on the site. If someone sends you a PM by its very nature its a private mail and therefore people can communicate to discuss things like pricing or offers on kit you may be selling, or indeed their opinions if that's the case without having to post it as part of your thread.

Your PM is still off

Steve[/quote]

Sorry about this - i haven't misunderstood you, i just can't seem to sus out what I'm supposed to be doing to get my PM up and running ?
I'm working on it though, so please bear with me while i get to grips with my own incompetence !

[quote name='Squib' post='887138' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:43 AM']Sorry about this - i haven't misunderstood you, i just can't seem to sus out what I'm supposed to be doing to get my PM up and running ?
I'm working on it though, so please bear with me while i get to grips with my own incompetence ![/quote]

Try going into your messages section and then select email settings and then make sure the hide my emai address from other members is not selected. Otherwise, speak to one of the admin or mods to sort it

[quote name='supabock' post='887146' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:53 AM']Try going into your messages section and then select email settings and then make sure the hide my emai address from other members is not selected. Otherwise, speak to one of the admin or mods to sort it[/quote]

Thanks man . I'm waiting for someone to get back to me - in the mean time I'll have a look at my settings again.
Thanks again for your patience.

[quote name='Squib' post='887417' date='Jul 6 2010, 03:34 PM']Thanks man . I'm waiting for someone to get back to me - in the mean time I'll have a look at my settings again.
Thanks again for your patience.[/quote]

It's ok,
Maybe try sending me a PM and see if it goes through??

OT but love the avatar, Squib! Odd Bod from 'Carry on Screaming', one of the corniest films ever made and essential viewing ("frying tonight!")

Have a bump for what seem to be very well priced, good quality bits of kit!

[quote name='Clarky' post='891269' date='Jul 10 2010, 01:26 PM']OT but love the avatar, Squib! Odd Bod from 'Carry on Screaming', one of the corniest films ever made and essential viewing ("frying tonight!")

Have a bump for what seem to be very well priced, good quality bits of kit![/quote]

Cheers man ! Glad you appreciate the bit of 'Carry On' . Frying tonight indeed !!

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='893250' date='Jul 12 2010, 10:31 PM']Oh man!! This is such a good deal! I just paid a significant amount more for my lmk

Good luck with the sale[/quote]

Thanks man - sorry that you missed out !