Why become a member? ×

Markbass Cab

Squib

Hi there, I am really interested in the NY Cab and I'm happy with the price . I live on the Isle of Wight so getting up to London can be a bit of a performance . Do you ever venture to the south , ie Portsmouth or Southampton area?
If not I can meet in Central London - done quite a few deals in Waterloo station in the past.
Many thanks
Martin.

[quote name='martin8708' post='898435' date='Jul 18 2010, 10:27 PM']Hi there, I am really interested in the NY Cab and I'm happy with the price . I live on the Isle of Wight so getting up to London can be a bit of a performance . Do you ever venture to the south , ie Portsmouth or Southampton area?
If not I can meet in Central London - done quite a few deals in Waterloo station in the past.
Many thanks
Martin.[/quote]

Sent PM.

[quote name='Squib' post='898591' date='Jul 19 2010, 08:21 AM']Sent PM.[/quote]
Hi there , It would be really helpful if we can meet in Lym'ton . I work on saturdays and I am gigging Sat night ( it's the start of Cowes Week so things will be a little crazy over here.) I can come over Sunday /Monday and meet up .
I am happy to go ahead with the deal , do you need a deposit or will you hold the cab for me for the 2 weeks ?
Many Thanks , Martin.

Edited by martin8708