Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OLP musicman

mr.sibs

Ive had this bass for a few months from new, just until my build is ready, which is now imminent, so was wondering if anyone fancied it?
has a couple of bits of gig wear, one on the underside, and a few dents along the top, but the front and back a quite clean, oh and it has a .
Its a nice cheap, steady bass, quite a loud pickup. Its got fairly recent rotosound strings on it.
If i get a good offer il chuck in a very nice warwick waterproof rock bag
Im after a bit more than £100 for it, try to recoup some cash, cheers

Ive taken off all the offensive stuff and cleaned it up to nearly new (minus the above mentioned) theres also two small holes in the scratch plate, but plays fairly nice, is a chunky feeling bass

last ploy for a sell before i end up part exing it

Edited by mr.sibs

[quote name='bremen' post='96927' date='Nov 30 2007, 07:47 PM']OLP is to MM what Squier is to Fender, am I right?[/quote]

I played a Tony Levin Model 5 string and it was mighty fine. I didn't like the string spacing but then again I don't like it on the MM Stingray 5. OLPs are great and at this money you can't go wrong.

[quote name='ste_m3' post='96933' date='Nov 30 2007, 08:01 PM']people will argue quility both ways and something about the fact their only licensed not built buy so on and so forth.

but in a roundabout way, yes. :)[/quote]

MB1. :huh:
And in a dual carriageway, sort of way,....... NO! :huh: