Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** blocks & bound Fender 70's classic series Jazz MIM + Badass + TI's

Ou7shined

Didn't think I'd be doing this so soon but an imminent arrival of a dream bass and the missuses new "one in, one out" rule deems it. :)

Mint condition (2009) 3 tsb, 70's reissue Jazz MIM -. I got this in a trade with [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=78600&hl="]Hank[/url] earlier this year.
I've since ironed out the niggles Fender kindly included ie. tight G tuner, a misaligned bent tin bridge (by correctly fitting a new Badass II), I shielded her out fully, treated her to a set of TI flats and a proper set up.

Beautiful burpy Jazz tone with '70's position bridge pup.

My trade with Hank was valued at £450 + P&P. I want this back but bear in mind included in this sale is the Badass II, TI flats and the tweed case + candy. Fecking bargain!

The bass will be posted 24hr, boxed and insured.

Once this bass goes I will have to relinquish my TB '70's classic series club number - that's how serious I was about this bass. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ou7shined

Damn, i wish i hadn't got my CV Jazz now.

I dont like sunbursts but this bass is gorgeous. i would say good luck with the sale but it will be a shame to see it sold.

I dont suppose you fancy a trade. Ive got two kids i could let you have. Both house trained.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='874790' date='Jun 22 2010, 08:13 PM']PM's replied.

Andy : Aye sure that's fine as long as you don't mind the 52.7% APR? :rolleyes: (I need it all up front buddy to pay for the new arrival :lol:)

Dave : Thanks but I'm fine with the one I already have. :lol:[/quote]

Sure! :) :lol: :lol: