Why become a member? ×

FS: 3XfX Fatman Distortion, Boss PSM5

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Got some pedals for sale, I'm having a fuzz/Distortion shootout and a have to move some things on now.

[b]3XFX Fatman Distortion (V1 - New Verson)[/b] - I've owned both the original V2 (which had an oscilator) and this new version that is without the oscilator but does have a Tone control, Noisegate switch AND an internal trimpot to blend in clean tone!! - this is a truly brutal distortion that is pretty much new (I bout it brand new from the states about a month ago) -[b] £115 inc UK postage [/b]

[b]
Boss OS2 Overdrive/Distortion[/b] - not for bass, but great for grunge sounds on guitar - SOLD

[b]Boss Powersupply & Master Switch - £20 inc UK postage[/b]

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 2 weeks later...

Have a bump for the Fatman - a nuts pedal! Would be very interested I reckon if it was the photcell /oscillator one - I'm sorely tempted by the V1 Buzz Bomb (with photocell) that Justin at 3Xfx does...

• 2 weeks later...

im suprised to be selling it really, but i managed to blow a months wages in about a week so im in desprate need of cash :) - I was using this to bridge my standard and synthy fuzz sounds, which it does great, but I prefer the Musket for 'standard' fuzz and am using a Mastotron for my synthy,gated fuzz. so the Colorsound and the Fatman have to go.

By the way, lovng Naisian - if you guys need some support london way, my band Straight Circle would be up for it - I think we'd go well together - you guys are heavier though

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...