Why become a member? ×

ALL GONE

Merton

Hello!

[b][size=3]ALL GONE NOW, CHEERS TO GOAROUND AND CK[/size][/b]

I have just agreed to buy wayne58's Eden WT550 (oooh yeah!) so all this has to go to fund it. V-Type pre, I'm afraid, has already been earmarked for Platypus from my previous feeler and will be off in the next day or two.

[b]Eden Nemesis NA650 - SOLD[/b]
650W@ 2 ohm, 440W @ 4 ohms, 280W @ 8 ohms
A cracking amp, really versatile and LOUD. Bought on here in Jan for £225 in a rack case, selling for £225 as well, still in its rackcase. Loads of amp for the money, a great way into the Eden world, I'm just lucky to have grabbed myself the amp I've always fancied in their range :)

GONE

[b]Peavey DPC750 power amp - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT[/b]
Around 500W at 4 ohm per channel, or around 750W at 8 ohm bridged. I believe this was Peavey's first foray into SMPS power amps. It's great, really good in fact. Loud, punch-in-the-guts power with enough headroom and transient power to give you everything you need. I have only had it a few months and it's been a joy to use but sadly EVERYTHING has to go to fund the WT550 and I really don't need two rigs. I will sell with a 2U rackbag (brand new from the Flightcase Warehouse) for £160 or it's yours without the bag for £140 which is what I paid I think.

More pics to follow but again apologies for pinching the previous FS pics from Guyl:

[attachment=57711:DPC1.JPG]

[attachment=57712:DPC2.JPG]

[attachment=57713:DPC3.JPG]

Mert

Edited by Merton

[quote name='mr pablo' post='870837' date='Jun 18 2010, 02:51 PM']Bump for a top bloke, bought a few bits from mert over the years and I'd have the pre as well if I didnt have a v-type combo already :lol:[/quote]
Cheers man! How you finding the V-Type combo? I miss it... (Did you buy it from delberthot? If so it's my old one :lol:)

The V-Type preamp has been (provisionally, obviously) spoken for, if this all happens. now I just need to know if the Nemesis would shift, as without that having any takers the whole plan goes up in smoke :rolleyes: Everyone will know the score by Wednesday :)

Wow! I think a few of the usual suspects will kick themselves when they missed the V-Type. I too would have been all over it at that price, had I have not gotten the Hartke LH1000. A brilliant pre with a proven great sounding design in both.

• 2 months later...

Bump for some more pics.

Nemesis in rack:

Nemesis not in rack:

Peavey in rackbag:

Rackbag with Peavey is an extra £20, rack with the Nemesis is included free as it's a bit ropey (I've kept the Nemesis in a flightcase which is staying with me) but if you don't want it I'll not send it!

Cheers,
Mert