Why become a member? ×

Fullerton Reissue Precision

BB2000

I've an 82 (or it might be 83 - I can't remember off hand) Fullerton '57 reissue. I've been looking for a UK value of these with a view to possibly selling. It's payed all the time so it isn't a collectors piece, but it is in nice condition for a nitro finished guitar (ie some surface crazing but no missing finish). What would be a sensible guide price?

BC'er Gareth seems a bit of an expert on Fullerton era 57 RIs - I would drop him a PM. I watched a couple on eBay, one went for (from memory) about £1100 (it was an ex-Beedster bass) and the other for a couple of hundred more

give us some photos, so we can help you.
this is a 82-83 fullerton reissue but MINT is the key word here:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/eddievegas1#p/a/u/0/QIsR0v4g87A"]http://www.youtube.com/user/eddievegas1#p/a/u/0/QIsR0v4g87A[/url]
this guy wants 4500 USD for it.

I have fullerton, it's not RE, its standard P bass and thats a helluva bass! best I ever had!

Well mine's not going anywhere. I am surprised at the prices these are now going for. I ordered a pair of custom Fiesta Red 62's when these reissues came out (I asked for - and they arrived with - consecutive serial numbers). I'd hate to think what they would be worth now if I'd kept hold of them.