Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Prescription Electronics Depth Charge - SOLD

tayste_2000

Prescription Electronics Depth Charge - Mint condition recently trades towards it on this forum and it's not really giveing me anything new (But I have 7 other fuzz pedals so not a bad thing). It's the older more sought after orange version and it has an LED unliks the stock picture below (Can't get my camera working currently) - £95 PRICE DROP TO £85

I don't have any soundclips of this but here is a review and soundclips by someone else over at Talkbass - [url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239513"]<a href="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239513" target="_blank">http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239513[/url]</a>

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

As TaySte says, I've been borrowing it while my Mutron is being repaired, and it really does sound virtually identical. Very cool pedal, and worth getting. If I had the cash I'd buy it as a backup for my Mutron!

Good luck with the sale mate.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='95967' date='Nov 29 2007, 08:55 AM']Filter sold pending payment.[/quote]

It's mine, all mine :huh: surprised it lasted as long as it did, it may not have mutron on the front but it sure sounds nice from the sound clips, and thanks for the offer of taking a deposit ( not needed the wife was looking the other way :) ) can't wait bring on the FUNK!

[quote name='steve-norris' post='96497' date='Nov 30 2007, 08:24 AM']It's mine, all mine :huh: surprised it lasted as long as it did, it may not have mutron on the front but it sure sounds nice from the sound clips, and thanks for the offer of taking a deposit ( not needed the wife was looking the other way :) ) can't wait bring on the FUNK![/quote]

Yes many thanks just checked now. PM me the address you want it to go to and I'll get that sorted ASAP

Cheers

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='99561' date='Dec 5 2007, 01:41 PM']Bump on the Depth Charge, open to offers go on insult me :)[/quote]

Hey bud, I've got an EHX Big Muff, the older battery only russian reissue I believe, like this >>

I can get you a proper pic if you want.
I've owned it from new, still got the box, barely seen much use and cosmetically it's in great nic.
I think either the input or output jack might need a re-solder though, as it's been slightly temperamental recently.

Would you be interested in this plus a bit of cash?
Not sure what it's worth though...

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='99596' date='Dec 5 2007, 02:27 PM']Wouldn't really be interested in it I'm afraid and I'd be wanting something like £60 plus your pedal for mine.

Sorry[/quote]

No bother bud, thought I'd drop it in just in case.
Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,
Eude

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='99825' date='Dec 5 2007, 08:40 PM']hmm... I like the clips, i'm awaiting a fully custom fuzz pedal from the US + a couple of other modded pedals.

there is a good chance i'll pm you on the weekend to buy this once i've paid for those other pedals, is your depth charge *exactly* as pictured and unmodded?[/quote]

It's just like the picture except it has an LED but this is factory installed, also the button is different, its black on the top I know it's an early model and completely unmodded but other than that what you see is what you get :)

You can see it here

It's completely stock

Edited by tayste_2000

Go on buy this pedal before i do and get myself in a whole lotta of love trouble :) bump for someone who went out of their way using special delivery to get my pedal to me after a mix up ( not his fault) , great filter by the way, spent the evening playing 'that' chilli peppers song....you know the one

[quote name='steve-norris' post='103611' date='Dec 12 2007, 11:01 PM']Go on buy this pedal before i do and get myself in a whole lotta of love trouble :) bump for someone who went out of their way using special delivery to get my pedal to me after a mix up ( not his fault) , great filter by the way, spent the evening playing 'that' chilli peppers song....you know the one[/quote]

Glad you are enjoying it