Why become a member? ×

My Little Bastard

sk8

Some pics

Front shot

Going through the AE210

Going through the NV412

And with pedalboard

LB going through the AE210 with the DI going into the balanced input of the LM3 which is powering the NV412 - Scary :)

[quote name='Colledge' post='863974' date='Jun 11 2010, 08:04 AM']has to be one of the coolest setups ever... have to admit that the LM3 placed like that scares me though[/quote]
You know what, I must have looked at that picture for a full minute, thinking where's the LM3. My brain must have filtered out that vertical thing as simply something that couldn't possibly be an amp.

[quote name='BigBeatNut' post='864960' date='Jun 12 2010, 10:04 AM']You know what, I must have looked at that picture for a full minute, thinking where's the LM3. My brain must have filtered out that vertical thing as simply something that couldn't possibly be an amp.[/quote]

Did exactly the same, even after reading your post!! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Well it was surprisingly loud but not right for this gig. I was doing an acoustic folk rock sort of affair and needed clean sound so used the LM3. Going to try it at band practice on Monday against drums etc so will see how it fairs there.

Its 14kg on the Ashdown site so thats about 30lbs

used it at practice last night and it kept up with guitar and drums no problem using the AE210 until it broke :)

Speaking to ashdown it sound slike a valve has gone. Will check it out tonight

Edited by sk8