Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Loads of stuff in clearout.

I want to get one of those new-fangled lightweight 500W heads that's about the size of a matchbox, as I'm getting old & the back isn't what it used to be......

There's a whole load of stuff here, so my apologies if some of it isn't where it ought to be, but it seems easier, as there's quite a few items, to keep them together.

Ampeg Portabass 1x12 with Beyma B200 (250W@8 Ohms) driver. I've ut a port-tube where the horn was on the good advice of Alex Claber, but the horn will be included. Brilliantly portable little speaker. Would like £120 - open to offers. Pickup only ------- On hold - now gone.

Here's it's mate - the Crate Powerblock. You all know how versatile this is. You'll also know that most of them have an underlying 'suzz' and this is no exception although it's pretty inaudable at playing levels. These are going for £130-ish on Ebay, so £120 collected. On hold now gone.

Edited by geoffbyrne

Schaller Chrome 3D 4 string bridge. £25 posted. Now gone.

Ibanez Soundtank CP5 Compressor - £15 posted. THIS IS NOW WITHDRAWN

Stagg A200 Jazz guitar from my son's 'Jamie Cullum' period - lasted about 10 days. I've had a proper fret-job done on this & replaced the crap bridge with a semi-decent one. It plays beautifully & stays in tune. Currently strung with 11-58 flats. There are a few *very* light scuffs, but it's largely unmarked. There is a semi-hard (polystyrene) shaped case with this. It cost £200 plus case about 2 years ago, so I'd really like £120 collected, but open to offers. STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

I also have unphotographed a boxed matched pair of Joe Barden twin-rail humbucking Jazz Bass pickups. £110 posted. On hold. NOW GONE

Also have an IBM T43 laptop for spares or repair. Chassis/keyboard/screen good, 2x 1gig RAM, with swappable CDROM + DVDROM/CDRW + removable HD holder + 2 power supplies + 12V car voltage converter - open to offers. Again, pics if interested. T43 GONE

PM me for further details.

Geoff

Edited by geoffbyrne

Here's pics of the Yamaha Drop 6.

Previous owner (kid) stripped the finish off this & overdid the sanding in some places & couldn't get into it in others. However, it's smooth & waxed & the overall look is of a roadworn appearance rather than just over-sanded. He also changed the control wiring. Some of these had a 'direct' switch which put the pups direct to the output missing out the vol/tone. This one may have started off this way, but was wired vol/vol/master tone when I got it. There were no pickups & no piezo.

I have retained the controls save I've replaced the tone with a push/pull tone pot wired single coil & humbucking when pulled. This gives a very wide range of sounds.

The pickups are from a brand-new Jackson - they still had the plasic over them - and I am very impressed - especially with the single coil sound.

It has a licenced Floyd Rose & I've strung it with 12 - 70s tuned to BEADF#B which don't feel floppy at all.

No case. I have a standard sized guitar box for posting, but with its being extended scale (I think it's 26.5", but could be wrong) I'm not sure it will fit, so pickup preferred. Looking for £120 on this collected.

Any questions, PM me.

G.

Edited by geoffbyrne

[quote name='geoffbyrne' post='854182' date='Jun 1 2010, 09:38 PM']I know I'll regret this - a Mid-70's high-quality Japanese (personally I reckon it *might* be Uncle Mat) J-Bass neck - (I took advice from Bassassin on this) - which I've had on a couple of bodies. Extra holes have been glue-plugged. This is a great neck to 57 dimensions. As I play mostlt 5ers now, it's surplus. With all hardware. £45 collected, open to offers.

Schaller Chrome 3D 4 string bridge pluss odd screws. £25 posted.

Ibanez Tonelock CF7 Chorus/Flanger - £15 posted. Sold pending usual.

Ibanez Soundtank CP5 Compressor - £15 posted.

Schaller Volume Pedal - £25 posted.

Stagg A200 Jazz guitar from my son's 'Jamie Cullum' period - lasted about 10 days. I've had a proper fret-job done on this & replaced the crap bridge with a semi-decent one. It plays beautifully & stays in tune. Currently strung with 11-58 flats. There are a few *very* light scuffs, but it's largely unmarked. There is a semi-hard (polystyrene) shaped case with this. It cost £200 plus case about 2 years ago, so I'd really like £120 collected, but open to offers.

Yamaha Nathan East NE-1. Took me 2 years to find one of these in Ebay. £30 posted.

I also have unphotographed a boxed matched pair of Joe Barden twin-rail humbucking Jazz Bass pickups. £110 posted. Pics later.

Also have an IBM T43 laptop, XP, 2Gig RAM, 80 Gig HD, with CDROM + DVDROM/CDRW + removable 40Gig HD + 2 power supplies + 12V car voltage converter + very good Titanium effect Antler briefcase. £180 collected - open to offers. Again, pics later

PM me for further details.

Geoff[/quote]
PM FOR NE1 PLEASE

[quote name='MB1' post='859673' date='Jun 7 2010, 11:22 AM']MB1. :lol:
... Well known for his Guitar Virtuosity Mr Cullam :rolleyes: ?...
:lol: ..BUMP![/quote]

Naahhh - he was just the boost to my son's momentary interest in playing jazz. Although I wouldn't class him as what I'd recognise as a jazz singer........

:)

G.

[quote name='Keezer' post='862598' date='Jun 9 2010, 08:50 PM']I'd like to see a photo of the Yamaha Drop 6 Baritone, if there's no picture could you tell me what finish/condition etc.

Thanks.[/quote]

I'll get pics up tomorrow (Thursday).

G.

• 3 months later...

Still a few things available - the Schaller - THIS HAS NOW GONE, the Jazz box, the Baritone AS HAS THIS.

I also have a Laney VC30 2x10 and 1x12 ext cab. It has been re-valved with NOS Mallory ECC83s and an ECC82, with 4 new matched Groove Tubes EL84s. The H|H speakers have all been replaced with brand new Celestions (2x10s and 1x12) and a new leather handle fitted with bolts going right through and held by wide washers - no screws pulling out here! £300 collected. - LANEY HAS BEEN SOLD

Also!!!!

<<A 2U UK-built Ashdown MAG400 (485W@4Ohms) redface - currently in a 3U Warwick Gigbag/box with a 1UBerhinger 5 band fully parametric EQ in the effects loop. I've used this the last 4 years & it has been utterly reliable. I also have the original sleeve for it. Would prefer to sell the amp, EQ & box together but will split if necessary.

Would like to clear £250 for the lot, but open to negotiation.>> MAG withdrawn

If you are interested in any of these, PM me & I'll do some pics for the items that aren't already in here.

Geoff

Edited by geoffbyrne