Why become a member? ×

Hi from guildford

mr.sibs

Hi, new to the forum so thought i would make my introductions...

Ive been playing since i was 12, so nearly 9 years now, i play in a couple of bands, one is the rookeries, one is failures art, am recording and just starting to gig with both of them and will hopefully have an ep ready with the rookeries at christmas!

I play a fender precision (mexican), but ive got a custom fretless violin bass currently being built which will be done by new year( ive added a pic if youd like to check it out, let me know if you have any questions about the project, having a couple of interesting bits done)
ive just bought a trace 4x10 cab, and on the search for a trace head to accompany a bit, if you know anyone who has one, great!!
or maybe a cheap poweramp and trace preamp?

stu

the kind of music we play.... well influences come from sounds like the smiths, the kinks, beatles, the velvet underground, libertines, so its quite up beat and punchy but very smithsy melodic in some places, although our vocals are nothing like morrissey.

glad to see some people from the area :)