Why become a member? ×

Vintage 'Stingray' Copy

parker_muse

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGPFQFjpUUU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGPFQFjpUUU[/url]

Video clip i've made. Lack of amp doesn't do it justice... or my playing for that matter!

It is right handed... some reason mirrored in the video?

Edited by parker_muse

[quote name='tom1946' post='1000744' date='Oct 26 2010, 05:44 AM']Sold in this country by JHS, I used to be a dealer and these are great basses for the money and they retail at £299!!
If I wanted a stingray copy I'd buy this over just about anything else, complete no brainer for the money :)

So buy it or I'll send Munkonthehill round [/quote]

just read this Tom hahahaha. However heed warning BC'ers get this bought up now or else :)

[quote name='Bass_Guardian' post='1017019' date='Nov 8 2010, 11:06 PM']I can't believe this is still here :)[/quote]
Yes, it does seem strange.

You seem to be far away from everyone :) If you're planning a trip up north, though, I'll take it off your hands.

[quote name='parker_muse' post='1017078' date='Nov 9 2010, 12:22 AM']You just changed your location! Cheeky![/quote]
Yup. Otherwise it'd just be silly (I thought I'd changed the location already).

Anyway, have another free bump. Hopefully it will get snatched soon.

[quote name='parker_muse' post='1016604' date='Nov 8 2010, 05:27 PM']As in my posting style or lack of post option? I can post the bass if need be, i now have a guitar box and a ludicrous amount of polystyrene.

Tom[/quote]

Hi Tom

Its just the cost of posting, nothing on your posting technique :)

It would be a great budget bass for me, but the postage cost would add a sting to the great price. Bugger!