Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1510X 300 watt bass cab for sale

Trace Elliot 1510X 300 watt bass cab for sale

Comment (and photo) from previous owner: "20 years old, never ever let me down" (Hope you don't mind, Steve)

The reason for the sale is that I can't physically get it in the boot of my current vehicle when the PA speakers are also in there (sore point!!)

Dimensions 19" x 24" x 35" (height) this includes 3 inch casters

Looking for £150, or may trade for something physically smaller, ideally by Trace.

I live in Birmingham and within reason, would meet halfway

[quote name='Alfie Noakes' post='847385' date='May 25 2010, 12:16 PM']Trace Elliot 1510X 300 watt bass cab for sale

Comment (and photo) from previous owner: "20 years old, never ever let me down" (Hope you don't mind, Steve)

The reason for the sale is that I can't physically get it in the boot of my current vehicle when the PA speakers are also in there (sore point!!)

Dimensions 19" x 24" x 35" (height) this includes 3 inch casters

Looking for £150, or may trade for something physically smaller, ideally by Trace.

I live in Birmingham and within reason, would meet halfway[/quote]

Played on one of these before with a Fender amp... lovely warm sound... bit heavy though, as in weight! :)

[quote name='smoke' post='847918' date='May 25 2010, 08:58 PM']Played on one of these before with a Fender amp... lovely warm sound... bit heavy though, as in weight! :)[/quote]

Have pmd you