Why become a member? ×

Nice message from a basschatter

solo4652

I'm feeling rough and fed up. I have an ear infection and I'm pretty deaf right now. I just got this message from a fellow B/Cer:

"Hello. Just to say I still have the V4 you sold me. It now has pickup and bridge covers and a set of Jamerson LaBella Deep Talkin' flats which incidentally hardly moved the neck at all, and does sterling duty in a jazz/blues band. Thanks again. cheers. Ian"

A pleasure to get that message - gave me a much-needed lift. Good to hear that the old Vintage V4 is being gigged and is earning its keep.

Steve

I hear you..i bought a Ray 5 from Marthebass..this bass was a stonker and i wish i hadnt have sold it....He sent the bass which was immaculate for what i paid, it really was like brand new. he packed it superbly ..A new set of Slinky's, and a really nice letter...Wonderful...!! you dont get that from the gallery..

every BC'er ive bought from has been great...

After three years on BC i cant say how nice the people are on here...well they are bassist's

Edited by bubinga5