Why become a member? ×

ermm.......help!!!.....Please!?

Evening One and All,

Not having been one for a great multitude of pedals in the past, I now find myself with a Boss ODB3, Digitech Bass Synth Wah, Amdek Chorus and my trusty Boss TU12H.....now this may be a totally stupid question.....but..is there any specific order they need to be in? I dont want to make a schoolboy error and mess up my lovely sound! Your advices would be much appreciated.....

I thank you.....i'm off to sell my soul to the devil!! :)

Cheers
Matt

Your best bet is to play around with them and find what sounds best to you. What I would do is go
Wah>Overdrive>Chorus, but move them around and see how they react with each other.
I never put my tuner in line either. I'd put one like yours on top of my amp,plugged into the amps
tuner out-basically because I don't find them sturdy enough to have on the floor. When using a more
robust pedal tuner,I plug it into the tuner out on my volume pedal,so that it is not in my signal chain.

There's no rules. Plug them up in different combinations until you find the one that pleases your ear most. For me that would be:

Guitar -> Digitech Bass Synth Wah, Boss ODB3, Amdek Chorus, trusty Boss TU12H -> Amp

And I'd buy a pedal tuner with a mute function. Korg Pitchblack / Boss Tu-2/3.

EDIT: If you're using the XBSW for anything other than the octave function, I'm going to come around to your house and beat you to death with it ;-)

Edited by Toasted

[quote name='Toasted' post='827656' date='May 4 2010, 05:07 PM']EDIT: If you're using the XBSW for anything other than the octave function, I'm going to come around to your house and beat you to death with it ;-)[/quote] :) :rolleyes:

[quote name='Toasted' post='827656' date='May 4 2010, 05:07 PM']There's no rules. Plug them up in different combinations until you find the one that pleases your ear most. For me that would be:

Guitar -> Digitech Bass Synth Wah, Boss ODB3, Amdek Chorus, trusty Boss TU12H -> Amp

And I'd buy a pedal tuner with a mute function. Korg Pitchblack / Boss Tu-2/3.

EDIT: If you're using the XBSW for anything other than the octave function, I'm going to come around to your house and beat you to death with it ;-)[/quote]

Ha Ha Brilliant!!!!!

Thanks for all the advice guys - going to link 'em all up now and see where I end up!!!

Regards

Matt