Why become a member? ×

London region bash 2010

As it says, would you please choose your preferred Sunday in June.

Please also find the other thread to vote for your preferred venue, choice between Deptford and Friern Barnet.

If we are really well behaved, will a moderator please, pretty please, pin this to the top ?

Thank you for looking everyone :)

T

Edited by essexbasscat

Sunday 13th is a big day for footy:
The mouthwatering prospect of Algeria v Slovenia @ 12:30 followed by the even more exciting Serbia v Ghana @ 15:00. Germany v Australia might actually hold some interest @ 19:30

Sunday 20th
ups the skill ratio with Slovakia v Paraguay @ 12:30, Italy v New Zealand @ 15:00. Again the best match is in the evening with Brazil v Ivory Coast @ 19:30

No matches on either 6th or 27th

[quote name='urb' post='828165' date='May 5 2010, 09:23 AM']I would really love to be at this but the 6th is out for me - got a relative's wedding to go to - the 27th is best for me after that... just so you know :)[/quote]

I'm another NOT the 6th please person... returning from overseas that day.

Clearly we need voting reform here rather than first past the post to ensure a tru representation of majority views... hehehe :rolleyes:

times up !

The results are:

6th = 6 votes

13th = 2 votes

20th = 5 votes

27th = 8 votes

Therefore, the 27th wins it.

No doubt those who voted for the others could get together and collectively decide on another date, but which date would you choose ? who would you agree with ? would you take another vote to find out ?

Or maybe, everybody just might say bo***cks to the whole voting thing in general by now and just say yes to the 27th !!!!!! :)

Let's just go for it

T

Can make the 27th - I just need to let my band leader know I'm not going to be around in Cambridge. No probs!

Will see you there

Still debating whether to bring the big-badda-boom-bass-rig-of-DOOM or just the 4x10 :rolleyes:

Laterz, m'hearties :)

Ian

sorry to hear you can't make it pirate. hope mr. k is worth it on the day.

Bottle - bring the lot !! :) seriously, It'll be good to see you there, even if you only turn up with a small combo.

Can everyone please add further posts to the main thread from now on.

Ta.

T