Why become a member? ×

Goodies for sale

Hello there,

Realised I stupidly put this in tandem with effects in the other for sale section.

Standard Fender replacement bentplate bridge with threaded saddles - 10 quid
Schaller BB 3530-010 (highly adjustable bridge, 15mm-21mm [or so]) - 60 quid (it wasn't cheap I can assure you!)
[s]Comfort strapp - 20 quid[/s] SOLD, sorry people!

All of these are in mint condition + postage (sorry for the late addition), both the bridges are drop in 5 bolt Fender replacements, the bridges also come with the correct screws and the latter bridge came and will come with corresponding allen keys. The strap only has a couple of creases around the tags where I doubled up the strap holes.

Again, please message if interested or you have any questions at all.

Mark

Pics of bridges below (sorry for the graininess of the full size pictures)

[attachment=3601:IMAGE_027.jpg]

[attachment=3602:IMAGE_028.jpg]

Edited by mcgraham

Hey guys,

Elom, both of the bridges are from Allparts, it is absolutely identical to the Fender bent plate bridge you find on almost all their basses except for the saddles which are threaded, allowing you to configure your bass to a variety of different string spacings.

Chris, I've taken a picture of the layout and I've attached it to this post. The measurements from the centre of each hole to the centre of the next is 17.5mm/18mm. I've had both of these fitted to a Fender Geddy Lee at one time and they both fit perfectly. Any other dimensions you'd like?

Thanks for the questions!

Mark

I hope this angle is acceptable, I was attempting to keep my ugly mug from reflecting in the base plate
EDIT: Oh man is that blurry up close, my most sincere apologies, zoom out I say!

[attachment=3619:IMAGE_033.jpg]

Edited by mcgraham

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if that is the case. They have knurled saddles, i.e. each saddle has the threads that a screw typically has instead of a single groove for the string, allows for a variety of string spacings.

Mark

[attachment=13939:full.JPG]
[attachment=13940:ebP9240007.JPG]
[attachment=13941:eb.jpg]

Edited by mcgraham

[quote name='mcgraham' post='105715' date='Dec 18 2007, 08:09 AM']I don't know if that is the case. They have knurled saddles, i.e. each saddle has the threads that a screw typically has instead of a single groove for the string, allows for a variety of string spacings.

Mark[/quote]

If its a screw thread, its still a single groove, just a very long one [/pedant].