Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD: CIJ '75 Jazz for sale

tredders

Unfortunately, my buyer for this has also pulled out... not having a lot of luck at the moment! Anyway, second time lucky: -

I'm looking to sell my CIJ '75 Re-issue Jazz. I bought it a couple of years ago from John at Far East Guitars, and it's a beaut. Immaculate and sounds exactly as you'd expect a Jazz to sound - nice, warm and fat right up to slapping delight!

It's been professionally setup (by Peter Allen), has brand new TI flats fitted today, and also had additional shielding fitted at the time of the setup (CIJ '75's seem a bit noisy as standard). Comes with a Fender strap and gigbag. These seem to be around £700 from Far East now, and the strings and setup cost me another £120, so I'm looking for £550 collected from the Warwickshire area. However, I do travel a fair bit with work, so may be able to meet up elsewhere. If you want the bass shipped, it will be done at cost.

[attachment=48594:yIMG_0048.jpg]
[attachment=48593:yIMG_0047.jpg]
[attachment=48592:yIMG_0046.jpg]
[attachment=48591:yIMG_0045.jpg]

I'd trade for a Lakland DD or "nice" P bass, with £££ coming from me.

Any questions please ask

Mark.

Edited by tredders

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='823362' date='Apr 29 2010, 08:02 PM']These are superb!!! I've got one with maple block neck. Great weight and players. Jap stuff is excellent IMO.[/quote]

Agreed...just bought a 62 MIJ P off John at Far East...quality bit of kit and light as a feather...

Edited by dangee

I have a Lakland DD and i want one of these, but i just can't let go of my Lakland! :) I wish i had £550! Good luck with the sale, she's a beaut!

[quote name='dangee' post='823401' date='Apr 29 2010, 08:39 PM']Agreed...just bought a 62 MIJ P off John at Far East...quality bit of kit and light as a feather...[/quote]