Why become a member? ×

ACG Recurve with Sims leds

bobpalt

[b]Absolutely mint ACG RECURVE, with green Sims leds[/b].

The time has come for me to part with some of my basses, as I have far too many for one person, and more on the way.

This bass is very personal to me, having been specified by myself and crafted by Alan at ACG to perfection, and it is drop dead gorgeous in every way. Fact is though, along with several others (details will follow......), I dont play it much any more, having another ACG, yet another being built and many other lovelies that get there first.

You can find some brilliant photos of its build progress on Alan's site, but I hope you can tell by my basic efforts that the top is the most gorgeous redwood (which was, I understand, really difficult to work with), the body is black limba, and the wenge laminated, assymetric neck is capped in redwood and wenge on the rear. The fingerboard is acrylicised, highly figured quilted maple. The body finish is gloss, the neck matt and Sims leds were fitted to the edge of the neck as the build progressed (not retro fitted). These are green, and are very subtle, not being laser bright, but enough so you can see them on a dark stage.

The whole bass is very light, I would guess 8lbs or so, and incredibly comfortable to play. ACG/East filter preamp and soapbars are fitted as usual, with a low power led system which lights up when the battery is on the way out. A Hiscox hardcase is supplied, straplocks are fitted and even Alan's lovely little tool kit is there!

[b]NOW SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>][/b]
[attachment=48374:prs_077.jpg] [attachment=48375:prs_078.jpg]

Edited by bobpalt

I own four ACGs and placed orders for two more last weekend. That unfortunately means I currently have no spare cash for this one but I would recommend having an ACG to anyone interested on a truly top quality bass. I've currently got a Roscoe SKB and a limited edition Rickenbacker for sale, simply to fund my ACG addiction.

Fabulous bass. Great price. Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='Scoop' post='821392' date='Apr 28 2010, 12:31 AM']I own four ACGs and placed orders for two more last weekend. That unfortunately means I currently have no spare cash for this one but I would recommend having an ACG to anyone interested on a truly top quality bass. I've currently got a Roscoe SKB and a limited edition Rickenbacker for sale, simply to fund my ACG addiction.

Fabulous bass. Great price. Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

+1, if you're going to drop a grand on a bass, make sure it's this one, you won't regret it

[quote name='bobpalt' post='825255' date='May 2 2010, 12:12 AM']I really would like this bass to go to a good home...................................[/quote]
I'd really like it to go to my home :)

Bump for a gucci AGC

• 1 month later...