Why become a member? ×

SOLD

GAS has prompted me to decide to sell my Dr Bass 1580 cab (pic and specs below)

Great cab with 15" and 8" speakers and a tweeter, with adjustable mids and tweeter via dials on the side of the cab to get a range of sounds from the deep warm bass sound to a more mid-range and zing (I opt for the former rather than the latter, but then I'm not a slapper or a rock god )

It has a really tough coating which makes it really easy to look after - as a result it's in excellent condition and looks new.

450 watts RMS Neo
1x15, 8" mid w/horn
3-way X-over w/ mid and HF level control
40HZ to 20kHZ
102 dB 1W1M
8 ohms
24.25"h x 20.75"w x 17.5"d
52 lbs. Neodymium

Now reduced to £250 collected (Surrey or near Oxford), or postage at buyers expense.

Cheers

Stu

Edited by onehappybunny

[quote name='ukbassboy' post='819893' date='Apr 26 2010, 08:25 PM']4 Ohms and you'd have had a buyer but I already have an 8 Ohm 4x10 and Barefaced Compact. Shame, it would have been nice to get an extra couple of hundred watts out of my Shuttlemax 12.0![/quote]

Thanks fella - and 'snap!' I have a 12.0 and Compact as well. Tempted to keep the Dr Bass but not gigging at the moment and could use the cash

Feel free to ping me a PM with any reasonable offers

Looking at getting some decent small monitors (<25cm high) and could accept trade along these lines - Genelec 6010's would be great :)

Not really looking for other bass-related trades, thanks

Stu

Edited by onehappybunny

[quote name='onehappybunny' post='831482' date='May 8 2010, 02:48 PM']Feel free to ping me a PM with any reasonable offers

Looking at getting some decent small monitors (<25cm high) and could accept trade along these lines - Genelec 6010's would be great :)

Not really looking for other bass-related trades, thanks

Stu[/quote]

Any ideas what 15 inch driver it has?

[quote name='ukbassboy' post='831562' date='May 8 2010, 04:26 PM']Any ideas what 15 inch driver it has?[/quote]

Not sure which driver it has. It will be the standard neo one used, and not the Beyma. If you are seriously interested I could open the cab to find out.

[quote name='onehappybunny' post='831668' date='May 8 2010, 06:50 PM']Not sure which driver it has. It will be the standard neo one used, and not the Beyma. If you are seriously interested I could open the cab to find out.[/quote]
No no, not necessary. I was just curious if they used the LF driver that was in the Barefaced Big One cab or a 'full range' driver.

[quote name='Dubs' post='845558' date='May 23 2010, 10:30 AM']I keep coming back to this just because it's a bloody great price! Tempted even though I don't need it!

Best of luck mate, I amazed this is even still here at this price.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Dubs' post='845558' date='May 23 2010, 10:30 AM']I keep coming back to this just because it's a bloody great price! Tempted even though I don't need it!

Best of luck mate, I amazed this is even still here at this price.[/quote]

+1. I'm kinda hoping this is gone by the time I get back to the UK. Im trying to get rid of stuff at the moment not get more but its sooo tempting and hes only 20 mins away....

• 2 weeks later...