Why become a member? ×

Fender 08 US Standard P for swap/sale

jezzaboy

At the back end of last year, I got this from Guitarguitar in Glasgow. I kept it for a while then traded it with Barnaclebob for his Status T bass. Whilst the T bass has an awsome sound, I couldn`t get on with the looks, so we traded back again. I have come to the conclusion that I prefer Jazz basses, so I am looking to swap this P for a US jazz, an Ibanez or similar, 4 string only or sell for £570.

It`s a 08 new model US P, new style case, new Ernie Ball super slinkys and has schaller straplocks. It`s in great condition, just a few small dings (no wood showing) on the bottom edge of the bass where it would rest on your knee.

It is one of the best looking P basses I have seen. Some of the pictures make it more yellowish looking than it is, if that makes sense. I would prefer collection from Paisley just outside Glasgow, but am willing to travel and meet up with someone within a reasonable distance. Not into posting.

Any questions, gives a shout.

[attachment=47985:8432219_1_.jpg][attachment=47983:8432051_1_.jpg]
[attachment=47984:8432126_1_.jpg]

If you require larger or more photos, pm me your e mail address and I`ll send em along.

Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

Oh dear, why didnt this come up a week or so ago when I posted that i was after a US Precision in burst with a maple board in the WANTED section?????

I have now bought the exact same bass but a Jazz.......... and I love it.

We could swap but Im getting on great with the Jazz now.

GL with the sale.