Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics Nova Dynamics (Two channel compressor)

franzbassist

This is a minty fresh dual channel compressor. Really nice unit, as subtle or as in yer face as you like; very versatile.

It's unmarked, ungigged (I used it once at home to check it out, that's it), and comes in the original box with PSU.

TC Electronics blurb [url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/novadynamics.asp"]here[/url].

Cheapest I've found is £129, I'd like [b]£100 posted 2nd class[/b].

Cheers

Gareth

Edited by walbassist

I have one too! - Awesome pedal with some really clever configuration options as well as the 'norm', that allow you to have two seperate compressors with their own settings (for two seperate instruments maybe) OR being able to run one half as a compressor before your amp and the other half as a noisegate in the amp's effects loop - I mean - how many other compressors on the market give you this sort of flexibility AND three band compression? Small, lightweight and transaprent sounding. I reckon it's my new favourite pedal!

[quote name='sockdeluxe_mikey' post='816477' date='Apr 23 2010, 05:18 PM']If I can fast track my dbx 163x rackmount compressor on eBay, it would be FAIRLY likely that I can pick this up from you :)

I'll see how it goes, and get back to you if it's up for sale still and I sell mine![/quote]

That's cool, thanks. A few expressions of interest via PM, but nothing concrete so far.

Just to add - I received one of these yesterday and its the best compressor I've ever used.

It's so musical and can go really heavy or really subtle or anything in between.

I've just bought an EBS Multicomp from a fellow forumite so I'll compare the 2, but I reckon the TC will be here to stay.

Thoroughly recommended! (and £100 is a great price).

D.

[quote name='dood' post='824298' date='Apr 30 2010, 06:38 PM']No one has bitten yet? Good grief![/quote]

I know!

I gigged with mine for the first time last night and what a difference it made - so much more refined and controlled. I will be hanging onto mine for quite a while!

Whoever buys it will not be disappointed.....

D.