Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Stingray piezo

OutToPlayJazz

This bass is now SOLD subject to the usual. Many thanks for all the support and interest, guys! :)

MusicMan Stingray Piezo, June 2000 with single piece ash body, satin lacquered neck (by luthier) & 2006 black/green interior MusicMan LE hard case.

This bass is in stunning condition for it's age. No buckle rash whatsoever & has a full and thick tone on both the humbucker and piezo bridge. The case is also in brand new condition and still has the blue cellophane over the lock catches. Currently strung with DR Fatbeams 40-100 gauge.

[b]£800[/b] or offer me something interesting... :rolleyes:

Rich.
07545 471037

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='800990' date='Apr 9 2010, 04:15 PM']Now I know I'm getting old Rich but even I can see that the interior of that case isn't green! :rolleyes:[/quote]

MB1. :)
Golders Green?....I'll Get me coat!

You're selling it? :)

This is without doubt an amazing bass that is in superb condition. Its a one piece body with outstanding sustain. Plus Rich is a true gent!

Id have this off you like a shot Rich but Ive just bought a Dargie Delight Ray.

Cheers

Dave

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='801590' date='Apr 10 2010, 10:16 AM']BUMP back to the top...[/quote]

Ive got a cheeky wee 2009 Dan Armstrong Plexibass in mint condition (with OHSC and extra pickup) which i'm looking to swap for an MM. If you are interested give me a PM and I can photo it.

Cheers

Chris

Don't hesitate to deal with Rich! He's a fantastic bloke and a better bass player than I'll ever be!

Good luck with the sale matey...Let us know if you're down again any time soon and we'll catch up!

Cheers