Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro LX4

giblett123

[quote name='johnnylager' post='799847' date='Apr 8 2010, 02:45 PM']Ah, flogging a Euro 4 for a Euro 5 - some bloke on here did that a few months ago. Daft idea, sell something else.[/quote]
True but I'd have to take a major financial hit if I flogged any of my other stuff, I was fortunate enough to pick this one up at a v good price!

[quote name='giblett123' post='799851' date='Apr 8 2010, 02:50 PM']True but I'd have to take a major financial hit if I flogged any of my other stuff, I was fortunate enough to pick this one up at a v good price![/quote]

keeping the lakland then?

[quote name='giblett123' post='799824' date='Apr 8 2010, 02:14 PM']Go on Ash, open you wallet, you know it makes sense, its a beaut, I just want one with 5 strings on it now!![/quote]

I have the 5er equivalent. It aint' going anywhere is all I'm going to say, phenomenal instrument. Same finish as yours methinks :) .

Despite literally shooting a load in my pants when this came up I really really really cannot afford/justify this considering I already have a euro 4 LX! To anyone reading though - these instruments are absolutely incredible. Competing (and winning half the time) with my American MTD. They are just so so good, especially with a set of 45-105s on em. £899 is a steal.

And to you again, Cetera, you really have created a monster here.

... I thank you :rolleyes:

[quote name='ashevans09' post='800430' date='Apr 9 2010, 12:48 AM']To anyone reading though - these instruments are absolutely incredible. Competing (and winning half the time) with my American MTD. They are just so so good, especially with a set of 45-105s on em. £899 is a steal.

And to you again, Cetera, you really have created a monster here.

... I thank you :rolleyes:[/quote]

Ash - You're welcome! :lol: :)

Have a free bump for a superb bass!

[quote name='Delberthot' post='802752' date='Apr 11 2010, 04:35 PM']mummy :)

One of my favourite basses in my favourite colour[/quote]
It's 1.62" which I think is just over 41.1mm in new money. Looks v nice in the Amber, shows off the wood top really well, difficult to photo though!

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='803807' date='Apr 12 2010, 03:06 PM']Can't believe this is still around! At that price!

Like your new Lakland, very nice.[/quote]Alas it still is so I've reduced the price a tad. Lakkie is good, very solid, not sure its me but it is a decent bass.