Body Ash with quilted maple top and mahogany “tone block”
Neck Maple
Fingerboard Rosewood
Nut Compensated
Neck width at nut 13/4"
Neck width at 22nd fret 2 3/4"
Pickup Music Man humbucker with Alnico magnets
Tone controls Bass, mid, treble
Pickup switch function From neck to bridge: Humbucking mode, series; humbucking mode, series modified (with voicing filter); humbucking mode, parallel
Hardware Schaller tuners, Music Man bridge
Made in U.S.A.
Hardshell case Included

Regards.

That second pic did my eyes in lol.

Are you selling this or just showing it off? Its a lovely bass but i doubt you'll get many replies with such little information about your location, postage etc in your post.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='795706' date='Apr 4 2010, 01:55 PM']You really need to add more info like where you are based, how much is shipping etc.

Dont forget this is a UK based forum. And i doubt anyone knows anything about you.
No offence but I think your wasting your time.[/quote]
+1
More info required!
Spanking bass though!!!

A little bit of digging. It seems to be this chap...

[url="http://www.europajazz.com/BioJames_Pickens.html"]http://www.europajazz.com/BioJames_Pickens.html[/url]

Doesn't seem like the sort of guy who would place a half-assed advert. If it *is* the same guy, of course. I would exercise a great deal of caution before parting with my $2200 dollars :)

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='796889' date='Apr 5 2010, 08:00 PM']Yeah, thats the website i came up with.
I guess its no ones loss other than the OP. He's been asked to supply more info so must not want to for a reason.[/quote]

I was actually wondering if it was some sort of identity-theft-esque scam. That's me trashed the thread I guess. Sorry if it was genuine but as you say it was already going down the toilet by itself.