Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender 2008 US P Bass (B/B/M): SOLD

Old Horse Murphy

I have a US Fender P Bass (2008) in fantastic condition in black/black/maple with the new style case, all the candy and original white pickguard as trade bait.

I bought this recently as a backup to my black/rosewood P Bass but it hasn't really had a look in.

It's in great condition (I have noticed a couple of indentations near the top horn but these are minor and don't show up in the photos at all) and currently strung with a new set of La Bella Deep Talkin Flats (just as God intended).

:)

EDIT: Stingray sorted so now for sale at £635 plus P&P

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

Damn where were you a week ago?? :rolleyes:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Musicman-Stingray-5-String-H-Music-Man-Bass-Guitar_W0QQitemZ190383308000QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item2c53babce0#ht_500wt_975"]My 'Ray... on ebay :)[/url]

Just to complicate things, I've got a 2008 Precision in Blizzard Pearl/Rosewood/Gold Scratchplate which I'm dying to change for a B/B/M Precision.

Probably won't help anyone, but I thought I'd throw it in there... :rolleyes:

As you were... :)

[quote name='throwoff' post='793487' date='Apr 1 2010, 04:56 PM']why dont you just get him to bid on your MM and do a trade?[/quote]

Nice idea! And write gushing feedback for each other!

Is there a value you had in mind for this bass?

Also, where in Surrey are you? Meet up is possible....

Theo.

[quote name='Linus27' post='794204' date='Apr 2 2010, 12:41 PM']Just want to add that Nick is a top bloke and always has lovely basses. I have bought a few things from him in the past and he is great to deal with.[/quote]

Thanks Michael

Bump for pics and an addition in trade bait

[quote name='tom1946' post='795210' date='Apr 3 2010, 07:03 PM']Seems to be my mantra these days but what does it weigh Mr Murphy sir?[/quote]

It's definitely under 9lbs Tom but unfortunately I can't be any more accurate than that at the moment. These new Fenders are a really comfortable weight and balance.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy