Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-02 odd one this

slystewart

I have a as new LakLAND 55-02 Cherry sunburst with maple neck this is the one with the Lakland pickups and i have to find there same guitar but in natural wood finish with the same maple neck to join this band dont ask why its just that way ...bit of an odd one but if you have a natural wod one and fancy something brighter let me know ok thanks

[quote name='slystewart' post='787464' date='Mar 26 2010, 09:38 PM']I have a as new LakLAND 55-02 Cherry sunburst with maple neck this is the one with the Lakland pickups and i have to find there same guitar but in natural wood finish with the same maple neck to join this band dont ask why its just that way ...bit of an odd one but if you have a natural wod one and fancy something brighter let me know ok thanks[/quote]

Hello close neighbour :)

Very odd, yes - So you're after the same bass but in a natural finish with maple fingerboard?

By the time youve paid for posting your intraments around assuming you do find someone with a rare natural finish who wants to swap & If its that important then why not just get the body pro refinished, should be around £100 if you remove the hardware first. Phone your locally music shops first, they should know of local guitar repair buisnesses locally if they dont do it themselves. If no joy try The Bass Gallery & other obvious makers. Strange!

[quote name='slystewart' post='787464' date='Mar 26 2010, 09:38 PM']I have a as new LakLAND 55-02 Cherry sunburst with maple neck this is the one with the Lakland pickups and i have to find there same guitar but in natural wood finish with the same maple neck to join this band dont ask why its just that way ...bit of an odd one but if you have a natural wod one and fancy something brighter let me know ok thanks[/quote]
Does any of Rick Parfitt's Facelift products do it?

MB1. :rolleyes:
..Might be easier to join another band? :)