Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn Overwater Evolution 5 String Withdrawn

tayste_2000

Been thinking about this and it just never gets used, it's a backup to my main Overwater bass and while there is nothing wrong with it, in fact it's a beautiful bass it just seems like to much money to be sat around not being used.

I apologise for the nudity in the pics it's all I could find of the bass

So basically it's a 35inch 5 String Overwater with bolt on neck. It's a maple body covered in a trans purple that most of the time looks black until stage lights hit it. It really is a stunning bass. Recently set up with a medium low action. The low b on this bass is amazing I've been using it for the past 3 years or so with a low A. I don't have an exact weight but it's quite light for an Overwater :)

[s]£950[/s] £850

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='778841' date='Mar 18 2010, 05:06 PM']Shush you[/quote]

I used to have a very early purple burst one of those. I traded it for a set of EMG Jazz Pick-ups. I am ashamed.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='owen' post='778898' date='Mar 18 2010, 06:44 PM']I used to have a very early purple burst one of those. I traded it for a set of EMG Jazz Pick-ups. I am ashamed.[/quote]
I have a spare set of EMG Jazz pickups which I will happily swap for this. Would NOT be ashamed!!! :)

Currently strung with flats but I'll include a set of Overwater rounds with the sale.

Again this isn't getting used I'd like to get another Original shape Overwater and my girl needs a ring on her finger so this can go off to the chopping block :)