Why become a member? ×

*TRADED* Marshall VBA400 *TRADED*

s1ater

[quote name='Delberthot' post='797872' date='Apr 6 2010, 06:37 PM']one day I will own one of these

orange terror bass & trace 4x12" take your fancy? :brow:[/quote]

How heavy is the trace 412, Im really looking for a lightweight rig.

[quote name='Delberthot' post='798572' date='Apr 7 2010, 12:18 PM']45kg. but is fairly easy to maneuvere.

I went down the lightweight route but found I lacked the bottom end that I got from traditional cabs, that's why I'm back with the ever reliable Trace gear again[/quote]

Thats even heavier than my current cab, so I think I'll pass

• 2 weeks later...

I'll weigh up my Laney B1 when I get home on Monday, I can guarantee it weighs less than your Marshall but how much less I'm not sure - if my guitar amp and/or bass sells as well I'm seriously interested.

Oh, quick edit - have you (or anyone else here, come to that) put guitar through a VB400? 'Cos if that sounds alright I could ditch having a guitar rig altogether...

Edited by Ian Savage

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='817197' date='Apr 24 2010, 02:28 PM']I'll weigh up my Laney B1 when I get home on Monday, I can guarantee it weighs less than your Marshall but how much less I'm not sure - if my guitar amp and/or bass sells as well I'm seriously interested.

Oh, quick edit - have you (or anyone else here, come to that) put guitar through a VB400? 'Cos if that sounds alright I could ditch having a guitar rig altogether...[/quote]

I shall have to try and dig out my guitar and have a go

[quote name='Rammsteinbrit' post='822967' date='Apr 29 2010, 12:59 PM']You SURE you dont wanna swap with mine? It got Vaallllllllvvvves!!!!

....thats my child catcher impression....[/quote]

Haha, but you forget mine is ALL valve :)

[quote name='bassmeg' post='823234' date='Apr 29 2010, 05:43 PM']Would a Genz-Benz shuttle 3.0 be light enough? You have to weigh these things down they are so feather like.

I am more interested in the head than the cab.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll need something with a bit more power.

Would anyone be more interested if I got the head serviced?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Colledge' post='837740' date='May 14 2010, 11:22 PM']oh god, i have money for this, i'd take youre hand off for it... but i have no space. dont fancy a 210 and 115 ashdown +£400 for the rig?[/quote]

Sorry mate, ashdown cabs aint my thing

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Steff' post='884725' date='Jul 3 2010, 12:34 PM']Maaaan..... I want that Marshall badly... If only I could find someone to buy my Ampeg gear, I would get it right away![/quote]

I hope you do sell you rig, Ive got my eye on something here too :)