Why become a member? ×

*TRADED* Marshall VBA400 *TRADED*

s1ater

Am I right in thinking, this will not drive 8 ohm cabs, the impedance switch I'd for 2 & 4 ohms?
I like the idea of this, would be great for gigs with my 2 x 8 ohm 4x10's, but most rehearsals are dine with one cab!

Tony

[quote name='hookys6stringbass' post='889611' date='Jul 8 2010, 03:44 PM']Bugger i've just got meself an Ashdown Spyder.... if i'd of noticed this ad i'd of had this amp... and you live near me![/quote]

Damn, You could always sell your ashdown and buy this :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have used my VBA with a single Marshall Jubilee 8 ohm 4x10 at practices with no problems..... I understand that problems only arise when the cab you are using has a lower ohmage that the head. Any way these are amazing amps... easy the best I have ever tried (that why I bought mine).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='s1ater' post='933444' date='Aug 23 2010, 11:02 AM']monday morning bump[/quote]

Played one of these recently at a studio in Cornwall and really liked it. I am tempted to offer my Genz-Benz 9.0 up for trade, but I suspect it would be unreasonable for you to ship this with no flight-case (I'm in Ireland).

Anyway, bump for a great amp.

[quote name='PapillonIrl' post='951104' date='Sep 9 2010, 09:04 PM']Played one of these recently at a studio in Cornwall and really liked it. I am tempted to offer my Genz-Benz 9.0 up for trade, but I suspect it would be unreasonable for you to ship this with no flight-case (I'm in Ireland).

Anyway, bump for a great amp.[/quote]

Im willing to courier it, I'd remove all the tubes and bubble wrap 'em to kingdom come :)

If you pm me your address I could get a rough quote for ya

• 3 weeks later...