Why become a member? ×

*TRADED* Marshall VBA400 *TRADED*

s1ater

Hi,

Up for sale is my marshall vba400 400w all valve head.
It's got a few tears in the tolex, but these things are built like tanks so its purely cosmetic.

The only reasons i'm selling it are that I simply dont need the power for the gigs im doing, coupled with the fact I cant fit it in the car with all the drummers stuff.

I'm looking for about [b][s]£700[/s][/b] [b]£650[/b] for it, but im open to sensible trades for a lighter more compact rig. eg a markbass or genz benz

Im throwing in the cab seeing as i dont need it, its an mbc410, Its got a corner missing and does rattle a bit. I think its just not cut out for the sheer power of this amp. If someone wants the cab on its own Id be happy to let it go for £140

Right Its just had a service and lots of new valves :) The increase in price is just to help cover some of the money spent. If anyone thinks this is unreasonable please tell me and im sure we can work something out.

Thanks for looking,
any questions just ask

Cheers

Sean

[attachment=44208:IMG_0233.JPG]

Edited by s1ater

[quote name='s1ater' post='765495' date='Mar 5 2010, 07:01 PM']Hi,

Up for sale is my marshall vba400 400w all valve head.
It's got a few tears in the tolex, but these things are built like tanks so its purely cosmetic.

The only reasons i'm selling it are that I simply dont need the power for the gigs im doing, coupled with the fact I cant fit it in the car with all the drummers stuff.

EDIT: I'm looking for about £600 for it, but im open to sensible trades for a lighter more compact rig.

Im throwing in the cab for free seeing as i dont need it, its an mbc410

Thanks for looking,
any questions just ask

Cheers

Sean

[attachment=44208:IMG_0233.JPG][/quote]
How about this compact rig ?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=80706&st=0&p=773619&#entry773619"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry773619[/url]

cheers

Si

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='s1ater' post='797474' date='Apr 6 2010, 01:03 PM']Last bump before I'm putting it on ebay tomorrow :)[/quote]

Hey Sean, is it possible to ship this amp to Holland? If so, what are the costs?

Thanks, Robert.